Secret Santa Sign-Ups 2011!!!! CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Almost time!!! I am so ready to get shopping!
Me too! I ordered something really nice online, then cancelled my order the same night. I was afraid it wouldn't be to my recipient's liking/taste. It was to my liking, but I have vowed not to shop for my ownself with the exception of necessities (i.e. nursing uniforms, books, chocolates, and lottery tickets) until after Christmas.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I've finally decided I'm not going to join in the festivities this year, but I will still be reading every post and living vicariously thru them!! ( I"m sure I'll regret my decision once the first card arrives
)

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Me too! I ordered something really nice online, then cancelled my order the same night. I was afraid it wouldn't be to my recipient's liking/taste. It was to my liking, but I have vowed not to shop for my ownself with the exception of necessities (i.e. nursing uniforms, books, chocolates, and lottery tickets) until after Christmas.
I haven't actually ordered anything yet, but I've got a whole list of things ready to go as soon I get my SS name.

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am being a good girl and waiting to see my SS's likes and dislikes. It will be really fun if we have similar tastes!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am getting very very excited for SS! Even though I have been working my tail off at work, I am waiting patiently to see who I get to do some shopping!!! YAY!!!!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BlueRexBear

I am being a good girl and waiting to see my SS's likes and dislikes. It will be really fun if we have similar tastes!
Me too plus I also go the handmade route and that requires some specific info!!!

Originally Posted by -_aj_-

1 more sleep haha I can't wait
AJ-Wanna hold hands anad jump and down and squeel like 3rd grade girls cuz theres only one more sleep!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eeeeeee yeah Tyler haha but it sucks a little coz I'm 5 hours ahead of most of you so its a long wait well it seems it

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Dont you hate the time difference.

I have a friend in Japan that I talk to everyday and my mornings are her nights and my nights are her mornings so we have mental issues sometimes because even though shes over there she is still on east coast time with me. She would probably go nuts waiting for SS sign ups to end cuz shes a whole day ahead of me! LOL

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Me too plus I also go the handmade route and that requires some specific info!!!
I love your handmade route; you really have talent. I always worry that my recipient will be disappointed that I have no arts and crafts talent to speak of. (Nothing anyone would want anyway...wouldn't they be surprised if I decided to make something...
.) I can crochet one pattern, but unless my recipient is willing to wait years, I don't think it's feasible.

I am going shopping today and re-evaluate the item that is too big to fit in a box. Well, I mean it would fix in a box, but it would have to be a mighty big one. Every time I look at it, I think I should buy several, what with SS and a cat loving family.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend just invited me to a "sheep and wool" festival near me in a few weeks.... one of the days they have this event

"Leaping Lama Contest (Bldg. 34) - Sunday Only

•Come see these 6 foot lamas challenge each other and defy gravity! Who will leap the hightest? Who will take home the first place ribbon? You can not miss this example of sportsmanship!"

She wants to go saturday..... and its too far for me to go both days. DARN!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I debated on signing up this year, but I'm happy to say that I decided to go ahead and sign up! I just emailed my info!

I love SS too much to miss out on it this year!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

My friend just invited me to a "sheep and wool" festival near me in a few weeks.... one of the days they have this event

"Leaping Lama Contest (Bldg. 34) - Sunday Only

•Come see these 6 foot lamas challenge each other and defy gravity! Who will leap the hightest? Who will take home the first place ribbon? You can not miss this example of sportsmanship!"

She wants to go saturday..... and its too far for me to go both days. DARN!!!
Oh, no! You're going to miss out on the llama competition? Say it ain't so!

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

I've finally decided I'm not going to join in the festivities this year, but I will still be reading every post and living vicariously thru them!! ( I"m sure I'll regret my decision once the first card arrives
)
Aw, that's too bad.
Live vicariously through us!

This is going to be my first year and I can't wait! I wonder who I'll get to shop for!! I'm one of those people that wait to see what the person's likes and dislikes are. Until then... I will sit around eagerly waiting for my email!

Status
Not open for further replies.