Secret Santa Shopping!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got a buch of presents bought. I'm keeping them with the rest of the christmas presents I've bought already so I remember where they are!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've started too. I've been buying pressies for peeps in NZ all year, so I'll have a big pile when I go.
I like to pick up little SS things when I see them. Sometimes my boys end up with them though.

Helen - I'm so impressed that you've got your husband SS shopping!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I'm excited to I wish we could do the draw earlier just in case of bloopers in the mail type thingee

That way we would have more time to find something reallllly good
I've mailed two packages overseas in the past three weeks, and the US postal service no longer offers the "slow boat" method of shipping. Everything is sent via air. Anyone that is shopping for someone overseas will have to pay careful attention to the weight of the package or it could get quite pricey.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am all for x-mas in July! I have got to start that project for my future SS though!Hopefully I get it done in time!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

I've started too. I've been buying pressies for peeps in NZ all year, so I'll have a big pile when I go.
I like to pick up little SS things when I see them. Sometimes my boys end up with them though.

Helen - I'm so impressed that you've got your husband SS shopping!!

Well he is the one that found TCS, so he takes it seriously, he knows how much I love it here

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have picked up a couple of little things here and there...but of course, everything is packed and I have no idea what is where.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooh and chekc out EBAY for stuff too. I got like 50 belly rings for $10 bucks so my SS got some of those. I think it worked out to like .20 cents each. That left me more money to spend on bigger gifts!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I probably wont start shopping until I know who Im shopping for.

Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

How does it work and how do I become a SECRET SANTA?
When its time, there will be a thread with instructions of how to sign up for it.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For those in the US, the dollar section at Target is a great place for stocking stuffers. They have loads of notepads, pens, pencils, refrigerator magnets, etc. I get a bunch of this stuff and fill up a stocking with it. (My granddaughters get coloring books, crayons and ponytail holders, from that section). Target usually has a good selection of kitty-themed socks, too.

Big Lots has name-brand kitty toys and treats, as well as candles, cookies, candles, cat calenders and bath stuff.

You can fill up a nice box, without busting the budget.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

No, I'm pretty sure I got a pooping reindeer!
That's what I meant! Those are hysterical!

Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

ooh and chekc out EBAY for stuff too. I got like 50 belly rings for $10 bucks so my SS got some of those. I think it worked out to like .20 cents each. That left me more money to spend on bigger gifts!
Brandi, what makes you think all of us could show our 30 yr old bellies????

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

That's what I meant! Those are hysterical!

Brandi, what makes you think all of us could show our 30 yr old bellies????
You don't have to show them off! I love having different ones and I almost NEVER show my 22 year old belly!
And they always have really good deals on stuff OTHER than that too Heather!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

For those in the US, the dollar section at Target is a great place for stocking stuffers. They have loads of notepads, pens, pencils, refrigerator magnets, etc. I get a bunch of this stuff and fill up a stocking with it. (My granddaughters get coloring books, crayons and ponytail holders, from that section). Target usually has a good selection of kitty-themed socks, too.

Big Lots has name-brand kitty toys and treats, as well as candles, cookies, candles, cat calenders and bath stuff.

You can fill up a nice box, without busting the budget.
I love that section at Target! They have some reallllly cute stuff!