Secret Santa Received Thread 2012

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well then said letter!

I also got a word search through this morning and some carols to guess and i may need some help

To my secret Santa this couldnt of come at a better time thank you so so so much :)

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have done the word search I love them, I struggled with one word though lobster could not find it for love nor money...but I did :D

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, AJ! You could always open everything but not post until that day. Mwa-ha-ha-ha :evilgrin:

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hee hee that sounds like real fun 

Well I have got a few things and when I was out today I found some really cute ................................. so I just couldn't resist getting them 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow lol --- Looks like you have your work cut out for you!!

(What songs do you need help with?)

Why a wordsearch? Is it a clue or something?

LOL Looks like you are being forced to be a lightsider this year HEHEHE

Last edited:

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow lol --- Looks like you have your work cut out for you!!

(What songs do you need help with?)

Why a wordsearch? Is it a clue or something?

LOL Looks like you are being forced to be a lightsider this year HEHEHE
I love puzzles keeps the brain active :D and wordsearch's are one of the best, its like the words float off the page I literally whip through them all in a puzzle book first :)

Im not sure yet im going to get blaine to look with me tonight at them and then ill post the ones I still need help with haha :D

I dont mind being a lightsider after the years of being forced to the dark side haha

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well a parcel arrived today, I thought it may have been my ss but wasnt sure so I had to open ...... just look what I got 

Yummmmm a lovely tin with Chocolates which I will not eat untill Christmas 
 well I will try not to 
 Thank you my SS
 I just have to work out who Cathy is now 

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well a parcel arrived today, I thought it may have been my ss but wasnt sure so I had to open ...... just look what I got 

Yummmmm a lovely tin with Chocolates which I will not eat untill Christmas :angel:  well I will try not to :seesaw:  Thank you my SS:)  I just have to work out who Cathy is now :lol3:
You better have a piece to make sure they haven't spoiled. :nod:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

Yummmmm a lovely tin with Chocolates which I will not eat untill Christmas :angel:  well I will try not to :seesaw:  Thank you my SS:)  I just have to work out who Cathy is now :lol3:
You better have a piece to make sure they haven't spoiled. :nod:
:yeah: You can't keep us in suspense.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I received a small package today from Aunti Em with little catnip toys for the kitties.  She's not my Santa; she was just a merchant shipping for them.  I don't know if they were from my Santa here or on the team board, so whoever is responsible will have to know I got them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received a small package today from Aunti Em with little catnip toys for the kitties.  She's not my Santa; she was just a merchant shipping for them.  I don't know if they were from my Santa here or on the team board, so whoever is responsible will have to know I got them.

Pics! pics! pics!? :)

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I took pics, including one of the little toys being mauled by Flambe, but I don't have time right now to process them and post them.  Hope I can get it done tomorrow.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Aunti Em has some really nice stuff.