Secret Santa Received Thread 2012

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received my SS box :clap: :clap: ... I haven't decided if I will be a lightsider this year (I was last year), or a darksider (like previous years)!!!

Now to figure out who on here would've shipped a package from WV :D

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So to update from reading the received thread ( and keep in mind, I have only scrolled through the thread and compiled this so as not to ruin any surprises.

WelderWmn, -aj-, Kluchetta, mbjerkness, GoldyCat, and zohdee.....  I might know who your SS is ;) but my lips are sealed! yeppers

[color= rgb(24,24,24)]Milkmaid - clpeters23[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]Nebula - Draco[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]clpeters - jennyranson[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]NutroMike - mbjerkness[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]yayi - Mani[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]Pollyanna - Milk Maid[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]Gemlady - Mr.Blanche[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]Weldrwomn - ?[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]aj - ?[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]kluchetta -[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]CATTYBIRD - NutroMike[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]Carolina - yayi[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]StarryEyedTiger - ?[/color]
[color= rgb(24,24,24)]mrblanche - WelderWoman[/color]

[color= rgb(24,24,24)]mbjerkness - ?[/color]

zohdee- 

nurseangel- GoldyCat

GoldyCat - ?
Thank you, Nebula, for adding my Secret Santa's name to the list.  (I couldn't get the list to copy and paste, so I called for help.) 

I received my SS box
... I haven't decided if I will be a lightsider this year (I was last year), or a darksider (like previous years)!!!
Now to figure out who on here would've shipped a package from WV
I think I know who it is! 
  I can't last two seconds on the lightside. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Replying to add Tara G to the list...........

Those with question marks, let it be known that I as a snooper might or might not who your SS was, but rest assured-- my lips are sealed!! ;)

Milkmaid - clpeters23
Nebula - Draco
clpeters - jennyranson
NutroMike - mbjerkness
yayi - Mani
Pollyanna - Milk Maid
Gemlady - Mr.Blanche
Weldrwomn - ?
aj - ?
kluchetta -
CATTYBIRD - NutroMike
Carolina - yayi
StarryEyedTiger - ?
mrblanche - WelderWoman

mbjerkness - ?

zohdee- 

nurseangel- GoldyCat

GoldyCat - ?

Tara G- ?

BTW- LOVE LOVE LOVE this song..... ;)

Last edited:

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received my SS box
... I haven't decided if I will be a lightsider this year (I was last year), or a darksider (like previous years)!!!
Now to figure out who on here would've shipped a package from WV
Hahaha, I bet I know who it is!!! Muahahahaha!

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I opened one.  A paw print key chain!!!  How did my SS know I collect them?  This was a wonderful surprise being that I have been ill the last couple days.

I am saving the rest for Christmas morning.

Last edited:

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Opps...a present tumbled out of the box and Aberdeen opened it.  Yes, it was Aberdeen.

Thank you SS for the great Kong cat toy. 

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My box is being cat-scanned! Lol! Neko sure is curious. So am I... Light-siding is tough!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my package today!!! 
 I haven't opened it yet because A) DH is holding it hostage until I get the house cleaned...yeah right. And B) I have to find my camera somewhere in this mess of a house! lol. But, I should have pics later tonight! What a great way to start a 5 day weekend! Oh, and Harley has already claimed the box as his and it isn't even opened yet. He's just laying on top glaring at LittleOne who is sniffing around it. They KNOW it's "that time" 

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my package today!!! 
 I haven't opened it yet because A) DH is holding it hostage until I get the house cleaned...yeah right. And B) I have to find my camera somewhere in this mess of a house! lol. But, I should have pics later tonight! What a great way to start a 5 day weekend! Oh, and Harley has already claimed the box as his and it isn't even opened yet. He's just laying on top glaring at LittleOne who is sniffing around it. They KNOW it's "that time" 
Yay! Smart kitties! Where is it from?

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
How many were in SS this year?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I promise I will post pics of my unopened pressies....unfortunately I think I left my phone at work. DUH!! will go get it tomorrow! It's been a VERY fun year, folks. You guys make my life so much happier.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the darkside got me... I worried about chocolate in need ;) I will post pictures asap - computer is trying to update!

Thank you so much SS!!!! I love it all and so do the furbabies!! :) now to figure out who it is!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Smart kitties! Where is it from?
Hmmm....from a town called Golden, CO. And sent by a certain Kim Lxxxxxxa 
 . The funny thing is, I didn't even check the return address until you asked! Now, I'm just waiting for the phone to charge (couldn't find the camera) and I should have pics up soon. Thanks in advance! I'm sure I will love everything!

Wait, it IS from you right? Or are you and someone else being really sneaky??? Good lord, I hope the phone charges soon!! This is worse than when I was a kid and had to wait at the top of the stairs until Dad got the camera set up....

Last edited by a moderator:

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well hmmmmm. I thought I had it figured out, then found a post that proved me wrong...:lol3: In the meantime, here are pictures! :clap::clap::clap: I accidentally deleted the pic of the inside of the box before opening stuff! I will get pictures of Neko checking it out as soon as he stops hiding behind the chair! He's not a fan of Gnat being crazy, and she was super-excited to see what was going on.

Gnat waiting patiently:

Nero making sure the box opening is protected:

The awesome gifts!!!!

Gnat is happy :)

The furbabies' loot:

Meowmy's loot:

A pillow that speaks the TRUTH!:

I was JUST searching for a pair of cozy socks to wear earlier... These are the cutest pair I've got now!

A new shot glass to add to my collection!

Nero checking out the kitty stuff (Neko was hiding behind the chair because Gnat was acting nuts)

Gnat playing with her toy:

And begging for a rawhide stick

And, I think I've figured it out ... so more post searching on my second guess, and an item matches a previous, unique living location ;) I've PM'd for confirmation!

Thank you again SS!!! It all is perfect!!

Last edited:

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PM confirmed ... My SS is calico2222! THANK YOU!! :clap::D :clap: :D

Edit: Neko is going absolutely crazy with the sparkly cat puff :lol3: :lol3: He's carrying it and chasing all over but I havent been able to get a picture yet. My phone has a delay and he moves too quick!

Last edited:

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I'm going to TRY to post pics now. I took them with DH's camera, and he emailed them to me, and now I'm going to experiment (I'm not very computer literate, so bear with me....)

The box being checked out by Maggie (that's her butt)

The presents!!

My hint:

My loot!

I got a beautiful red cozy blanket (which DH already snagged...don't worry, I'll get it back!), a box of Cinnamon Apple Spice herbal tea (which DH is drinking), a cup from The Rescue Site that says "All my children have paws" (which is MINE!!!), a book called "The Catswold Portal" that looks just awesome and right up my alley (thank you!! I can't wait to start it!), a box of holiday Skittles, a huge container of homemade cookies (the iced ones remind me SO much of my grandma's. Thank you.), a wonderful apple pie candle that is burning as I type, 3 bags of cat treats and.........

A WELDERWOMEN'S hat!!!! I LOVED it when she posted a pick of it, and I got one!! I have NO hats except a hand knitted one that doesn't fit my head, but now I have something to keep me warm! And since we're in the middle (or the outskirts) of Storm Draco, it will come in VERY useful. SO, here's a pic of me and my new hat:

Thank you, we love everything! I apologize for the pics, but the phone was still charging so I had a very limited space to work with. LittleOne is now nicely snuggled in the box, but the phone is dead again. But I'm sure you know the box is much appreciated too lol.