Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm tracking the package I sent.  It has been listed as "out for delivery" in my recipient's location since December 5th.  Whatever that means...

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonights the night Santee!  I will be putting the finishing touches on the gifts I am sending to you.  I wish I could of done more, but life has gotten in the way.  I'm very excited about the things I have gotten/made for you and your kitty/kitties.  I wanted to ____ __________ _________ _________ _________ _________..... but I'm sure they will understand, right?  Will ship ASAP!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I can do it!  I think I can stay on the lightside this year!  If my SS is okay with it and DH will hide my package when it arrives, I think I can do it.  The trick there is, DH will have to get to it first. 
  If I put my hands on that box, it's all over. 

I'm still stressing over my Santee's package.  It arrived in his/her town, Llama Central Amusement Park & Lighthouse Observation Area, days ago.  Oh, dear!  Oh, dear!  Why hasn't my Santee got the goodies? 

Last edited:

zeety

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just want to say thank you to the Secret Santa here at TCS (you know who you are) who sent six cans of KMR and bottles after I rescued a few cutey orphans who were mere days old. I couldn't have afforded to take care of them without help. Bless you all!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just want to say thank you to the Secret Santa here at TCS (you know who you are) who sent six cans of KMR and bottles after I rescued a few cutey orphans who were mere days old. I couldn't have afforded to take care of them without help. Bless you all!

How sweet!  What a compassionate Santa!  I don't know who the Santa is myself, but what a wonderful thing to do! 
  And look at that beautiful baby! 

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Now THAT is the true meaning of Christmas! God love em! Please keep us up to date on how the babies are doing.

Last edited:

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Zeety, how WONDERFUL!

SS, GREAT news! Your package is finally on the move and should reach you either today or tomorrow!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Zeety, how WONDERFUL!

SS, GREAT news! Your package is finally on the move and should reach you either today or tomorrow!
With Canada Post you just never know!

I've had packages ARRIVE here and the website still said it was sitting in Moncton (which is 3 hrs away).

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No package for me or confirmation that my SS received my package.  I don't know which is worse waiting for.........

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santee-
I am sooo sorry! I wasn't able to ship your package yet! I never would have guessed it would be this hard to find a box for. :O I may have to ship two packages, or perhaps not give _______. :eek: Checking at UPS today for a suitable box. Finally got your ________ ________ _______ done, but still need to attach the ______. And of course I need to make _______ for ________. Should ship soon!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Dear Santee, I've been trying to get all your gifts wrapped, but it's a long, frustrating process.  I think I'm going to have to lock seven helpers in the bedroom in order to finish.  I just hate to think what the bedroom is going to look like afterward.

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just sent out my Secret Santa package
. I hope the recipient likes all the goodies.  If not, I am very sorry. Just let me know if you liked my choice of gifts please

Last edited:

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh that is so super awesome!!!!! :clap::clap:

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am on pins and needles.....

I lost the tracking info (and haven't checked since I sent it) for my package :(

Hopefully my Santee is a regular poster and posts once they recieve it.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Santee,

Please be a darksider.

Love, Santa

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just got back from getting my gift sent.  I got really lucky, no one in line, I just walked up to the counter.  It should be there by the end of the week.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got mine last night!  I am shipping my package this weekend. I do home it will get there by Christmas. I had to wait until I had the $$.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This Darksider is getting antsy waiting for her SS, but takes comfort that her recipient has received and opened and enjoyed. :woohoo: