Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need to get a move on, on the "main" pressie. MmHmm. It requires a lot of thought and my brains been really foggy lately LOL.

Oh and just sayin, but..... I am wrapping most of the items in the box(es), so if my Santee is a lightsider, they can safely open the box to get the individual gifts out.

And if you're a darksider, have fun unwrapping all the stuffs :)

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

That was awesome!!! The kitties look as happy as you do! 

I did some serious shopping with my son yesterday at _________. He enjoys _______ with ____________for ___________. Then I went to _____________ to make sure ___________also had a gift in addition to the ___________ I got for __________________. 

Kairi can't seem to leave the gifts alone. I caught him trying to get into my closet where I have all the SS Stuff stashed. I'm going to have to finish and send it out soon. He's beginning to worry me. 

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhhh Carolina, those are some lucky cats! :lol3: Bugsy looks in loveeeeee with that catnip!!

To my SS, I think I've finished your ____, but I still need to get a _____ for it. Right now I'm planning on making some __________. Hope _______ likes them!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Carolina, I moved your post with pictures, and the relevant replies, to the SS Gifts Received thread.  Hope it doesn't cause too much confusion here.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 I've done,I've done yay!! The parcel(s)
 are packaged and ready to go,I hope my recipient is NOT a darksider 
 x

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woooooooooo I posted my parcel today!!!

I think it's going to arrive really soon! I thought the last posting date for ________________ ___________________ was reallly soon, but it's not for aaages!

Or, maybe it will take ages to get to _________________ __________________!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woooooooooo I posted my parcel today!!!

I think it's going to arrive really soon! I thought the last posting date for ________________ ___________________ was reallly soon, but it's not for aaages!

Or, maybe it will take ages to get to North Carolina!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!
Am I reading correctly?  Does that say North Carolina?  Hey, that's where I live! 
Isle of Llamas, NC. 

And to my Santee, I am thinking of posting this weekend.  Except I still haven't gotten the ____________
!!!!!!!!!!!!  Somehow, I think that's something you'd miss. I have already wrapped the ______________, which could fall into that category, though.  And I am doing some rewrapping.  There is something fragile, something over 100 years old, that could break very easily.  It didn't cost very much, but it is a very special 
.  Now that my Santee has a few things consider, I am going to go make some macaroni and cheese for DH. 

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

That was awesome!!! The kitties look as happy as you do! 

I did some serious shopping with my son yesterday at _________. He enjoys _______ with ____________for ___________. Then I went to _____________ to make sure ___________also had a gift in addition to the ___________ I got for __________________. 

Kairi can't seem to leave the gifts alone. I caught him trying to get into my closet where I have all the SS Stuff stashed. I'm going to have to finish and send it out soon. He's beginning to worry me. 
Oh, my goodness!  I just saw this.  The first year I did Secret Santa, my Santee had dogs, too.  One of them was a Great Dane.  I wanted to get something for the dogs, so they wouldn't feel left out.  I bought these huge dog bones and put them in a bag in the closet.  I wasn't even thinking about Daisy.  The next thing I knew, there was a rustling noise in the closet that unfortunately did not turn out to be a ghost.  Daisy had ripped the package of dog bones open.  Her grubby little hand prints and teeth marks were all over the place.  I had to go back to the store and buy more. 

Last edited:

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dana was just totally laughing at me trying to stuff all of the SS goodies into the box so that they all fit...
I did it though! Shipping tomorrow!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
 I've done,I've done yay!! The parcel(s)
 are packaged and ready to go,I hope my recipient is NOT a darksider 
 x

I am so much a darksider!  But if my Santa wants me to wait, then wait I shall.  But I have some very specific concerns about chocolate...I've heard that it must be set free immediately. 

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohhhh, look at all the posts.....

Let the pressies fly...... lots of shipping going on. Fun stuff.

Have I shipped? Hmmmm. I cannot remember if I have.

I do know

I still have to finish the main thing.

And Santee?

I think you may want to open the main thing on Christmas or Christmas eve. (unless you are busy busy..... cuz I think you will want some quiet time to savor it)

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of you shipping, wrapping, ready to send!

I haven't even begun to think about wrapping and mailing yet, lol.

I'm still waiting on an item I ordered, haven't bought the treats yet (human or feline), need to pick up a few other little items as well.

Plus I'm trying to figure out if I can make a little something with my new sewing machine that is good enough to send, LOL

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of you shipping, wrapping, ready to send!
I haven't even begun to think about wrapping and mailing yet, lol.
I'm still waiting on an item I ordered, haven't bought the treats yet (human or feline), need to pick up a few other little items as well.
Plus I'm trying to figure out if I can make a little something with my new sewing machine that is good enough to send, LOL

any attempt at a project will be loved and appreciated :)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS, I plan to finish up shopping for you this week! You have been such a fun person to shop for! :clap::clap::clap:

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am waiting on a pkg to arrive with the remaining items.  Will start to wrap tonite or tomorrow for sure.  Have to take the_____________at the last moment to place in the box!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have completely no idea who my santa could be I am just so excited.I may open on my birthday which is 22nd December.x

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just put my SS present in the mail.  It will take a while to get there, because there is LOTS of water between here and there.

And I got a notice today that I have a package at the post office, so I kind of suspect my incoming package has arrived, too!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just put my SS present in the mail.  It will take a while to get there, because there is LOTS of water between here and there.

And I got a notice today that I have a package at the post office, so I kind of suspect my incoming package has arrived, too!

Thanks I look forward to receiving my package from you
 x