second cat?

nighteyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sicy got me thinking about getting a second cat. There are so many breeds I would love to have, I love the British shorthair, have always wanted a American Bobtail, and now I see the Highland Lynx, oh boy what to do(lol)then I was browsing the spam thread and saw one of Sam's exotic shorthairs,Wow what a beautiful cat. I would love the temperament of a Ragdoll for my Grandkids, but I really like short-haired cats.

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby Tabby

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would look on pet finder in your area to see what they have . Or go on a pure breed rescue site and look . Then you can go from there and see what you want .

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I second the vote for Petfinder. Who knows, you could very well find a purebred or purebred mix right in your area, in a shelter in need of rescuing! That's how I found my Ragdoll and Abyssinian! They were shelter kitties!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nighteyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone.

Cindy that is a great link, I had not seen that one. I found a British Shorthair, but she is not fond of young children and should be the only cat.

I called one American Bobtail breeder in my area, she has a retired Champion male, but he is not good with other cats either.

Going to check out petfinder now.