Samurai (Sam-san) and Delilah

samurai

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

Here are Delilah, a nine year old Calico and Sam-san, a nearly two year old Lynx Point Siamese male who live in California.

For the most part, they get along. Delilah is very sweet and a bit of a drama queen, but does her best to keep our hyper Sammy in line.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi - and welcome to the forums !   I think you'll find that Sam-san is actually a Lynx Point Birman; "Siamese," refers to short-haired breeds.  They make a beautiful pair.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samurai

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow. Thank you. The shelter listed him that way, but I didn't really see the "siamese". Yes, they are two lovely cats. Even people who hate cats like admire them. :)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. Thank you. The shelter listed him that way, but I didn't really see the "siamese". Yes, they are two lovely cats. Even people who hate cats like admire them.
You're certainly welcome.  I've always been partial to tri-coloured cats, but Sam-san is really a stunning Colourpoint Birman.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, Samurai, Delilah and Sam-san:wavey:

Glad that you found this site. Feel free to ask questions and do read the many interesting articles that's available here.

Your kitties are beautiful and please post more photos of them ;)