Sad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Val, I just found the thread, but I heard about your loss yesterday and you have been in my thoughts ever since. This is such devastating news - I am so very sorry! I am keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

tigger8415

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Purr

We lost our baby

I got Preeclampsia at 25.5 weeks and was admitted to the hospital, they transfered me to our local hospital that could handle babies born that young (our lady of lourdes in camden NJ). I lasted another week at the hospital but had to have a c-section on thanksgiving at 26.5 weeks because my platlet count was dropping and my blood presure was rising, they were worried my blood wouldn't clot. The baby was doing really well, she was breathing on her own and I got to hear her cry when she was born, but she started to have bleeding in her brain two days after she was born. I'm so heart broken. I have been staying at my parents house since I was released from the hospital. Preeclampsia has so many unknowns and I don't know if I will be able to carry a baby full term. I just wanted to let you guys know.

Oh Val

I sit here and weep for you, Rick and most of all for your baby

I really don't know what to say as I have never lost a child and I really don't know how it feels I can only imagine. Please don't think that what I have said is harsh,one can never know what a parent feels when losing a child unless you have been there. I do want you both to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers my friend

tigger8415

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Purr

We lost our baby

I got Preeclampsia at 25.5 weeks and was admitted to the hospital, they transfered me to our local hospital that could handle babies born that young (our lady of lourdes in camden NJ). I lasted another week at the hospital but had to have a c-section on thanksgiving at 26.5 weeks because my platlet count was dropping and my blood presure was rising, they were worried my blood wouldn't clot. The baby was doing really well, she was breathing on her own and I got to hear her cry when she was born, but she started to have bleeding in her brain two days after she was born. I'm so heart broken. I have been staying at my parents house since I was released from the hospital. Preeclampsia has so many unknowns and I don't know if I will be able to carry a baby full term. I just wanted to let you guys know.

Oh Val

I sit here and weep for you, Rick and most of all for your baby

I really don't know what to say as I have never lost a child and I really don't know how it feels I can only imagine. Please don't think that what I have said is harsh,one can never know what a parent feels when losing a child unless you have been there. I do want you both to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers my friend
I know I am new but I lost 2 kids in July 2015 in a house fire it feels like someone ripped out your heart and soul I can tell you that you don't get over it and some days are better than others and my prayers are with you

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Trigger! This thread is over 11 years old.. I do not think Val is around anymore. If she is, I am sure she appreciates the thoughts.

I am so sorry to hear about your kids.. such a terrible thing to happen:(

We are here for you for support.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, Trigger and Val's as well. :hugs: Since this thread is over 11 years old, it's probably best to close it now. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.