Romeo, 17 Years Later I Am Still Thinking Of You!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Dear Romeo, today marks the 23rd anniversary since you left me too soon.
Your premature and tragic departure left us in shock and your sister Lola in despair. You were my silent and discreet companion, and Lola's guide in a life where everything was to be discovered and understood, and you were a good teacher for your little sister.
Lola went to the Rainbow Bridge in March 2017, and since then you were reunited, but I still miss you both.
Take care of each other. I love you, my dear Romeo โค

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
My Dear Romeo, today marks the 23rd anniversary since you left me too soon.
Your premature and tragic departure left us in shock and your sister Lola in despair. You were my silent and discreet companion, and Lola's guide in a life where everything was to be discovered and understood, and you were a good teacher for your little sister.
Lola went to the Rainbow Bridge in March 2017, and since then you were reunited, but I still miss you both.
Take care of each other. I love you, my dear Romeo โค
I am so sorry for your loss, I know how you feel. It is less than a month since we suddenly lost Stanley at only 10.5 years old to lung cancer, and last night at 3:30 in the morning it hit me hard and I just started to cry and we talked it out Deb & I, and I know that is how grief plays games with you, it comes out at anytime, but it is so so tough to pick up the pieces and carry on. But the love that you had for Romeo is so strong after 23 years of going through this that you still remember and feel this way, and his love for you is just as strong.

But he and Lola are fine now, as well as Stanley and ALL of the others that we have lost over the years...take care my friend :alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio65 Antonio65 so sorry to hear. But hope you can heal by loving another kitty; there's so many that need love.
Thanks doomsdave doomsdave , yes, I do live other kitties. My two cats at home and all my cats at the colony and those at the shelter. I love them all. But those who have gone, I miss them every day.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, I know how you feel. It is less than a month since we suddenly lost Stanley at only 10.5 years old to lung cancer, and last night at 3:30 in the morning it hit me hard and I just started to cry and we talked it out Deb & I, and I know that is how grief plays games with you, it comes out at anytime, but it is so so tough to pick up the pieces and carry on. But the love that you had for Romeo is so strong after 23 years of going through this that you still remember and feel this way, and his love for you is just as strong.

But he and Lola are fine now, as well as Stanley and ALL of the others that we have lost over the years...take care my friend :alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:
Romeo was unique, just like any other cat is, but he was a silent friend, always next to me and his sister. Thank you for you beautiful words!

I'm so sorry for you Stanley, it must be absolutely devastating for you both. I'm sorry I missed your thread, but the last few days haven't been easy for me. I lost one of my yard cats, I'm still looking for her, and I still have hopes that she will be back one day or that someone will tell me they have her at their home.
Also, I had troubles with one of my current home cats, she had fever for three days post vaccine booster, then a cat on my colony was killed by a car. All of this in just a short time.
Though I would never trade my life with cats with anything else in the world, I have to admit that it isn't easy to deal with them and be always happy.