Rip My Little Kinks

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I got her around the time I signed up on this forum in late 2001. She was an old girl and in perfect health until this last year. GI lymphoma most likely but at her age I opted to treat the symptoms until it was time. Yesterday was time and I found a wonderful vet who came to the house so her non-related sister Nora could understand what is happening to her. Just wanted to share some pictures of her. She really is the most beautiful and uniquely colored torti I ever had. The last picture is of her yesterday morning. It is crazy to see the back to back healthy and sick pictures. But it confirms I did the right thing. She was exhausted and so frail :bawling:
20150126_091945.jpg
20150408_222048.jpg
20150609_152220.jpg
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_4098.JPG
IMG_4138.JPG
IMG_5018.JPG
IMG_20170502_183447_769.jpg
IMG_20170725_172935_960.jpg

20180730_111847_resized.jpg

Attachments

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your baby is beautiful and I am very sorry for your loss. The final act of love we share with our baby's is knowing when it is time to say goodbye. We are never ready even when we know it is time. The love you shared is a bond that can never be broken. Little Kinks is now an angel looking down on both you and Nora. A piece of your love has gone with her to light her way to the rainbow bridge. A piece of her love will always remain in a special place in your heart and will live on through the memories of the times you shared together. Hugs to you and Nora during this difficult time.
:grouphug2::angel:

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I got her around the time I signed up on this forum in late 2001. She was an old girl and in perfect health until this last year. GI lymphoma most likely but at her age I opted to treat the symptoms until it was time. Yesterday was time and I found a wonderful vet who came to the house so her non-related sister Nora could understand what is happening to her. Just wanted to share some pictures of her. She really is the most beautiful and uniquely colored torti I ever had. The last picture is of her yesterday morning. It is crazy to see the back to back healthy and sick pictures. But it confirms I did the right thing. She was exhausted and so frail :bawling:View attachment 245515 View attachment 245516 View attachment 245517 View attachment 245519 View attachment 245520 View attachment 245521 View attachment 245522 View attachment 245523 View attachment 245524
View attachment 245525
What a stunning beauty, how wonderful that she was able to share a long, happy and healthy life with you.
May fond memories of your time together fill you heart, and know she’s waiting for you!:hearthrob:

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful and she had a long wonderful life with you, I am sorry that it had to come to an end, but she is just fine now, healthy and happy once again and you will see her again one day and it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You gave her everything she ever wanted, a wonderful home, your love, and a release from the pain of living when it became unbearable. She looks exactly like my 17 year old Burt when he passed. I know how hard it is to watch the decline and the pulling away from life. somehow you found the strength in your love to end the pain, when life became existing, not living anymore.
The bond you have with her tiny soul is a strong one, built over the years link by link of love and joy. But there comes a time when she is called, and she has no choice but to answer, the same as we all will be called. She left behind a legacy of love for you to hold in your heart and to share. It needs the sunshine of smiles and the love of others to grow and to bloom. Don't hide it under the darkness of grief, where it sits and withers, use your precious memories of so many years to send her thoughts of happiness and sunshine and she will be content. "death cannot take that which never dies" and I know her love will be safe with you, eternal, always strong. She will follow a new path now, but she will never be far from your own.
It hurts to lose them from our lives, the emptiness can be unbearable at times. But with help from those who understand your grief, that grief will mellow over time, and one day your tears will change to smiles at the thought of her sweet love, just as she would want for the one she loves above all else. Take care...... RIP precious Kinks. You will never be forgotten, you will be forever in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all. I means so much for you to all say those wonderful things. I miss her so much but I know she is in a better place now :)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I got her around the time I signed up on this forum in late 2001. She was an old girl and in perfect health until this last year. GI lymphoma most likely but at her age I opted to treat the symptoms until it was time. Yesterday was time and I found a wonderful vet who came to the house so her non-related sister Nora could understand what is happening to her. Just wanted to share some pictures of her. She really is the most beautiful and uniquely colored torti I ever had. The last picture is of her yesterday morning. It is crazy to see the back to back healthy and sick pictures. But it confirms I did the right thing. She was exhausted and so frail :bawling:View attachment 245515 View attachment 245516 View attachment 245517 View attachment 245519 View attachment 245520 View attachment 245521 View attachment 245522 View attachment 245523 View attachment 245524
View attachment 245525
:hugs: :hearthrob::rbheart::redheartpump: I just ran across your thread and wanted to send hugs and well wishes your way.:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:Such a beautiful girl, so glad you let her go peacefully. :grouphug::grouphug2::heartshape: