rip little button

aliwaliwoo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well I never knew how much you could fall in love with a kitten almost instantly.
My beautiful cat princess went into labour 10 days early she was brilliant through the labour and did everything she was meant two sadly the first 2 kitten's were stillborn
The third little button was born at 11.30pm he made it through the night me and Princess did everything we could I helped him feed from mum and a topped him up by hand.
Button passed away at 10am the following day. It's was a very special 11 hour's.
He is now buried in our garden and will never be forgot.
Princess has had lots of cuddles and love and my lovely son gave her a teddy of his for her to sleep with that hurt for me to watch he knew she was hurting.
Rip button and your two big sister's
Xxx

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I followed that thread and was so sad to read none of the babies made it. Poor Princess - she must be so sad. You tried so hard to save Little Button and I'm so sorry he didn't make it. Hugs to you and Princess.

alice79

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry about your kittens but please know your hard work and caring did pay off.  Whatever time they had left it was spent being loved and in peace.  You did a wonderful thing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aliwaliwoo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww thank you very much. I still can't get over it she was so close to the end of her pregnancy it's such a shame.x

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you and Princess, to lose those precious babies so soon is a blow to the heart. You have a loving and caring soul, it shows in your love and concern, I hope you are blessed for loving so much. I'll pray for you all and want you to know those sweet babies will not be forgotten now, we will all cry for them and wish them along their journey to the Rainbow Bridge. RIP sweet Button, may you and your sisters know that you were loved and never will be forgotten!