rest in peace, Kai

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatsFurever

elsa♡ rio♡ puma♡ kai♡
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so, so sorry. It breaks my heart to read your post. It is so hard to go through this. But he looked like a very happy cat and you did that for him. Be happy that you were able to give that to him. I feel sure he loved you very much. I know how hard it is right now but after some time it will get easier for you to remember the great times you had together. These times will far outweigh this burden of grief and guilt you feel right now.

Sadly, we are blessed with these wonderful animals for only a relatively short time but I can take great pleasure when I look back on the many cats I have had and loved (I am 70 years old so I have had a few!). I remember the funny little habits they had, or the special way they rubbed up against me to get attention, and the special little "meows" they have they makes them so loving and unique. Remember both you and he were better for having known and loved each other. Take solace in that. I wish I had the power to make this all better for you but only time and the good memories can fix that, and it will!

If I don't stop now you're going to have me crying all over my keyboard. Lol.
God bless you and your beloved Kai.

Sincerely,
Stephen

Thanks for including the pictures.
he really was a happy cat! and he had a adorable big head and everyone loved petting him on his head. he had a sweet voice, he loved attention. he used to stand on two legs whenever he suddenly heard a noise. He used to run around the whole house every morning, he absolutely hated getting his teeth brushed and he always stole my pencils while I was drawing. During exams he even scratched my books, but that was actually kind of hilarious

Screenshot_20211221-232523~2.png

Screenshot_20211221-232538~2.png

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.

It always is hard to lose a beloved pet.
Hang in there.