Resident Cat Stressed From Kittens

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha sounds like we have the same kitten almost Honey loves rubbing all over Grey and has had to slowly learn to not just rub her face all over his chest lol.

I wish he liked it it would be so cute!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlesoprano

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Possy has been making big strides every day, but I guess the stress got to her. Had to take her into the vet this morning due to a swollen eye, a slight herpes outbreak. Poor girl! She was even snuggling with both kittens today but the change must have bothered her enough to start the herpes. So now I have three cats getting eye drops.

Hopefully it clears up soon. She hasn’t hissed or growled at the kittens at all today. She’s been a real trooper.

littlesoprano

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
990A8970-BD28-4B13-8015-2B92B4635478.jpeg
They played tonight. Like all three of them did zoomies and rolled around together tonight. I am amazed.

And these two are so zonked from it this is the earliest they’ve passed out. Also getting super big too. Almost surpassed Possy (she’s only a 7 pound cat-smallest cat I’ve ever owned).

Really happy that she played with them for the first time. Like really played.

littlesoprano

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aside from some tumbling between Possy and Pixie, I am amazed at the strides that Possy has made towards accepting these two hooligans. While she will bat and chase Pixie a little when she gets riled up, it’s going really well.

Here’s the milestone I’ve been waiting for since day one: (that is little Seti snuggled around Possy)

Attachments