Referral Needed, Re. Rescue Organization, Or Tnr Group

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll give you a hint. His name is Jakob Dylan. :)

Yeah, that's the way to do it, make them eat their wet food first, then they get their dry. I'm not sure why they prefer kibble, I tasted a piece once and it's disgusting, like chewing a tablet instead of swallowing it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll give you a hint. His name is Jakob Dylan. :)

Yeah, that's the way to do it, make them eat their wet food first, then they get their dry. I'm not sure why they prefer kibble, I tasted a piece once and it's disgusting, like chewing a tablet instead of swallowing it.
LOL ... I tasted a dog biscuit once, "never" bought a box of it again for my dogs! I will say Tiki Cat does look good enough to eat. I can't figure out why he doesn't like it? He like the sauce though. Oh and the Tiki Cat Dash!

Pops

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to admit I tasted their canned cat food too. It was the shredded type. It wasn't bad, it just tasted like meat that needed salt. :D

Oh, the answer was Bob Dylan in case you didn't guess.

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have to admit I tasted their canned cat food too. It was the shredded type. It wasn't bad, it just tasted like meat that needed salt. :D

Oh, the answer was Bob Dylan in case you didn't guess.
Thanks, save me the google search! .... LOL

You tried Tiki Cat? Wow! If I was stranded, with nothing to eat cept for cans of Tiki Cat I brought with us on our trip. Well, Santi might have to go hungry! ... LOL ... That would teach him to not eat the stuff, right? ... LOL

OK, OK, I wouldn't let the kid go hungry. I'll give him a few bites, like Mad Max did with his dog. ... :insertevillaugh:

Pops

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! No, I didn't try Tiki Cat, you know I'm too cheap for that.
By "their canned cat food", I meant my cats' canned food. It was Friskies Shreds. It was pretty good, just tasted like those turkey/gravy sandwiches but without any salt or seasoning. It tastes much better than dry food, so not sure why our cats prefer the dry. :headscratch:

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL! No, I didn't try Tiki Cat, you know I'm too cheap for that.
By "their canned cat food", I meant my cats' canned food. It was Friskies Shreds. It was pretty good, just tasted like those turkey/gravy sandwiches but without any salt or seasoning. It tastes much better than dry food, so not sure why our cats prefer the dry. :headscratch:
:lol: ... Reminds me of my uncle back in the Islands. He came home one evening, ate dinner, and when my aunt came home. He told her the hash was really good! She asked, what hash? I didn't make hash, only rice.

He ate the left over dog food in the frig! ... :flail: ... The family never let him forget the hash thing! ... :lol:

I can honestly say, aside from one or two times. I have never had issues with food with my dogs. Even during those few times, they still ate all the food, just a little slower, while giving me that look! ... :)

I'm learning that cat's can sure be a PITA, when it come to eating!

Poops, I mean Pops .... :insertevillaugh:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! That's funny. I wouldn't worry too much about humans eating it, it seems like it's just meat. It needs salt & spices though. Maybe that's why our cats turn their noses up at it. But then again, they don't have a salt shaker with them when they eat a mouse either. :D

Demi puked down cellar this morning! :( I don't know if it's the new grain free kibble or a hairball. I'll give him some hairball treats today and see if that clears it up. If it's the dry food, I don't understand why it took 3 days for it to affect him.

On a brighter note, do you like Melissa Etheridge? This is my favorite of her songs. It's kinda an angry song, which I like:

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
After that song, I guess I gotta pick it up some! ... :p

We're gonna have a wet few days next week. I don't care if I have to work in the stuff! OK, to be honest, it really gets me well, upset to think about it. But I'm just glad the kid is able to watch it from his window!

Pops

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your song was much more optimistic than mine. :lol:
Aww man, sorry you have to work in the rain. Can't you bring an umbrella?
I hope it rains here, can't do laundry if the well is dry. That's the worst thing about living out in the country.

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your song was much more optimistic than mine. :lol:
Aww man, sorry you have to work in the rain. Can't you bring an umbrella?
I hope it rains here, can't do laundry if the well is dry. That's the worst thing about living out in the country.
I'm telling yah, you don't want the kind of rain we get around these parts. Nope, no umbrella! Would be great if I could but, I can't do my work with one. When we have these kind of days, I have so many things in my Jeep, it looks like I'm going on a couple of days trip!

When I lived on property, all I had to do is head to my motor home if I needed anything.

Pops

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It finally rained here last night. I hope it was enough to fill the well.

I was trying to get Demi in from the garage last night and I got stung by a big black insect. I have no idea what it was, but it stabbed me in the finger & wouldn't let go. I guess it wasn't poisonous since I'm still alive. I've had about enough of this country life.:headshake:

How is Santi doing with his food? The grain-free dry food was a bust, so I'm trying a different kind. I'm sticking with the pate for their wet food though, they'll just have to learn to like it.

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It finally rained here last night. I hope it was enough to fill the well.

I was trying to get Demi in from the garage last night and I got stung by a big black insect. I have no idea what it was, but it stabbed me in the finger & wouldn't let go. I guess it wasn't poisonous since I'm still alive. I've had about enough of this country life.:headshake:

How is Santi doing with his food? The grain-free dry food was a bust, so I'm trying a different kind. I'm sticking with the pate for their wet food though, they'll just have to learn to like it.
Didn't you save the bug? Then you could try to ID the darn thing! Wonder what it was?

Santi is still on a mix of Beyond Dry and Tiki Cat Dry. Sometimes he'll pick out the Beyond, then other times he eats it all. in regards to wet, he really likes the Primavera, Tuscany, and he can take of leave the Florentine.

I still have a couple of cans of Tiki Cat Luau, and about 9 cans of Beyond.

We'll see how he likes Dr. Elsey's when the samples arrive!

Pops

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heck no I didn't save it! I was too busy screaming and shaking my hand to get it off. :lol::lol::lol:

Which Beyond dry food are you using? Is it the grain-free one?
My cats like the Fancy Feast Medleys too, but I don't buy it unless I have a coupon, since it costs a few cents more than the classics. :D

Good luck with the fancy Dr. Elsey's. :)

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Heck no I didn't save it! I was too busy screaming and shaking my hand to get it off. :lol::lol::lol:

Which Beyond dry food are you using? Is it the grain-free one?
My cats like the Fancy Feast Medleys too, but I don't buy it unless I have a coupon, since it costs a few cents more than the classics. :D

Good luck with the fancy Dr. Elsey's. :)
LOL ... You know what they say though. No pics, then it didn't happen! .... :lol: :lol:

Tired of the country insects, well, we got some really nasty critters in the desert, that's for certain.

It's the Beyond Simply Chicken and Grain Free Ocean Whitefish. I kind of rotate it, mixed with the Tiki Cat. However if the Dr. Elsey's a hit. I'll stick with that.

Pops

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted that nasty creature off me, I didn't want to take a selfie with it. :lol:
Yeah, if I was living down south it probably would have been poisonous and I would be dead right now because I never go to the doctor.

Come back to the Pawsitive thread sometime if you want. Anne just posted that we raised $231 for a cat charity with our posts. :)

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just wanted that nasty creature off me, I didn't want to take a selfie with it. :lol:
Yeah, if I was living down south it probably would have been poisonous and I would be dead right now because I never go to the doctor.

Come back to the Pawsitive thread sometime if you want. Anne just posted that we raised $231 for a cat charity with our posts. :)
Poisonous yes, but will not necessarily kill'yah, just may melt some skin and muscle / meat around the bite! .... lol .... Glad you didn't get hurt though!

Pops

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was gone for a whole week, betcha didn't even notice. :) We started a new music thread . This thread is gonna have rock music! I only posted country and slow songs on the other one because some people told me they hated rock music. I tried, but you can't please everybody!
P.S. Is Santi's name still Santi?
Here's the link:
Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs

Last edited by a moderator:

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was gone for a whole week, betcha didn't even notice. :) We started a new music thread . This thread is gonna have rock music! I only posted country and slow songs on the other one because some people told me they hated rock music. I tried, but you can't please everybody!
P.S. Is Santi's name still Santi?
Here's the link:
Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs
Yeah, the stray formally know as Santi is, ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Still known as Santi! ... :p :p

:lol:

Pops

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad! Afterall, we helped pick out Santi's name, so we should get a say. :D
Come over to our new music video thread! Lots of Bon Jovi yesterday.

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad! Afterall, we helped pick out Santi's name, so we should get a say. :D
Come over to our new music video thread! Lots of Bon Jovi yesterday.
Thanks for the invite, I've already been there! ... LOL

Pops