Rawz Shredded

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Tallulah and Alasdair tried the new shredded RAWZ this morning, it was a hit!

My phone ran outta storage at the very end and cut me off, so just pretend you heard me say the word "better"!
:flail:

Anyone else's kitties try this new line yet? If so, what'd they think?

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks very saucy! Do you happen to have a Rawz shredded label handy? ;) I'm curious about the ingredients. Some of the chicken flavors look like good possibilities for our cats! I'm glad yours liked that one so much. It looked like they really enjoyed the sauce/gravy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
It looks very saucy! Do you happen to have a Rawz shredded label handy? ;) I'm curious about the ingredients. Some of the chicken flavors look like good possibilities for our cats!
Top to bottom is Tuna & Salmon Recipe, Chicken & Pumpkin Recipe, and Chicken Recipe
20181103_193750.jpg 20181103_193855.jpg

Sorry the pics aren't great, I'm in a camper with LED xmas lights as lighting (we're off-grid so have to conserve electric) But if you want a better closeup of one of those flavors lemme know and I can re-take tomorrow in the daylight! :)

I'm glad yours liked that one so much. It looked like they really enjoyed the sauce/gravy.
Yeah these are my two gravy & chunks lovers .. My senior is the exact opposite and would rather slurp watered down patés.... Because of course, why make things easy on mama? ;)

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a new line and there is some interest: Rawz And Shreds

It's not in all stores yet so those wanting to try the food have to be patient :) It wouldn't hurt to ask your independent pet store to carry the new Rawz food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I love how Tallulah was right there waiting for the dish to hit the floor. :)
My boyfriend describes her as "horny for food". He's not wrong. :flail:
Honestly I don't know how she isn't overweight.
*knocking on wood that she never will be*

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Top to bottom is Tuna & Salmon Recipe, Chicken & Pumpkin Recipe, and Chicken Recipe
View attachment 260540 View attachment 260542

Sorry the pics aren't great, I'm in a camper with LED xmas lights as lighting (we're off-grid so have to conserve electric) But if you want a better closeup of one of those flavors lemme know and I can re-take tomorrow in the daylight! :)

Yeah these are my two gravy & chunks lovers .. My senior is the exact opposite and would rather slurp watered down patés.... Because of course, why make things easy on mama? ;)
Thank you, those are very legible! I'd wondered about thickeners: it's tapioca. I try not to feed too much of that because it's carby but the cats get a treat food -- usually a Weruva or Soulistic chicken/pumpkin can or pouch -- with it every now and then because they love those foods. I'll check with Rawz on carb data, though, maybe these have less!

Thank you so much!