Ragdoll is vicious toward cats?

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a 11 year old female Ragdoll that is just waiting like a rattle snake attacking my borders 2 cats almost daily. This has been going on for 2 months now. I have read all the links that have been sent to me over the same time and tried all the scent swapping ideas....nothing has worked ..... My border rents a 12x12 room with full house access. "Momma" is just over 9.3 pounds in size as of today on my pet scale. My borders cat's are 14+ pounds and about 11 pounds maybe. His 2 cats are terrified and are restricted to my borders room only due to his cats choice. All 3 cat's are females and are spayed. I had 5 cat's even before my border moved in. The other 4 cat's tolerate each other after 2 months and cause NO issues at all. My borders female cats are "BIG TIME GROWLERS and HISSER'S every time they see any of my 5 cats. My "Momma" Ragdoll is triggered by the constant hissing and growling that his cats do at the very first site of her. "Momma" attacks his cats on a regular basis.......I believe that it is caused by a "disrespect" toward "Momma" while being inside of her own house that she has lived for the last 9 years with me. I have a cage.....I am thinking about putting his 2 cat's inside everyday for a few days.....centering them in my house and monitoring them so all my cat's can smell them.........this way nobody can get to each other so maybe they can reintroduce each other again
What do you think?  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My "Momma" Ragdoll is like a "Rattle Snake"........ She is always waiting for the right minute to jump on the prey.......and torture the victims every chance that she can.
I just do not understand this "aggression" as Ragdolls are known a mellow cats by nature

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom just took in a Ragdoll who is like that with all the other cats. . .except the "kitten" (who isn't so little anymore but the Ragdoll knew her when she was tiny). And before she got the cat I was telling her how Ragdolls have no defensive instinct. . .how they have to be protected from other animals because they won't defend themselves. . .etc. and then the Ragdoll turns out to be the most aggressive of all her cats! LOL. Goes to show how contrary cats are. Anyway, the Ragdoll has her own room, and only the kitten is allowed in. The other cats live in the rest of the house.

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My mom just took in a Ragdoll who is like that with all the other cats. . .except the "kitten" (who isn't so little anymore but the Ragdoll knew her when she was tiny). And before she got the cat I was telling her how Ragdolls have no defensive instinct. . .how they have to be protected from other animals because they won't defend themselves. . .etc. and then the Ragdoll turns out to be the most aggressive of all her cats! LOL. Goes to show how contrary cats are. Anyway, the Ragdoll has her own room, and only the kitten is allowed in. The other cats live in the rest of the house.
Thank you for your reply
Momma is the most "out going cat" cat that owns me. She will jump on total strangers laps.....and has done so many times over the years. She is very.....very...outgoing........Momma cannot tolerate a "growling and hissing cat" toward her. Like I mentioned above.......I have tried all the basic "smell swapping" ideas. Momma and my own borders 2 cats are supervised any time that they meet. I just want all 7 cat's to get along and intervene in my bigger house together