R.i.p Taztaz

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm SO sorry, that precious baby deserved to live a long happy life. But sometimes no matter what we do it is not to be. My heart goes out to you, it takes a long time to heal a broken heart. You have a bond with that sweet little one, use it to bring comfort in this time of tears. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, please know you are not alone, we will grieve with you. RIP precious Taztaz, you will never be forgotten, your precious memories will be forever held in a loving heart. Sleep tight, pleasant dreams, little one, the world cries for the loss.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry about your Tartaz. So tiny. He is being taken care of by others who have
crossed. Lola, Meela, Omelette, my Kirsten, Gary, MoMo Johnson, and so many more.

Rest in Peace sweet boy.

Hugs,

Mia

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Taztaz, dream you deep. Your pawprints are in your family's hearts, and you are not forgotten.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sabbyjake

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am happy he made it as long as he did, he would have been 7 weeks today.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In only a few weeks of life here on Earth, little Taz made such an impact! His courage, his love will not be forgotten. Prayers that your heart continues to heal...

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweetheart, very sorry for your loss of that adorable little one. He is fine now though, no more problems just fine.

God Bless.....:alright:

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I believe there is a reason that Taz was a part of your life even if only for a short time. You may not know why now, but I think one day you will. Its never fair to lose your friend....ever. But I think we are supposed to feel blessed by their presence...which we do. Hugs to you