Questions about my kittens

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would suggest going to the vet and stopping giving any dewormer/flea medication. You could be overdoing it or not giving the right one. Have the kittens ever seen a vet? If not they need to go to the vet. They will need their first set of shots anyways. Kitten vaccines are a must, panleukopenia is a kitten killer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skrumtuoscatlayd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
20220306_125431.jpg

20220306_125441.jpg

do you think this can be a substitute for pedialyte? Thus is only one I can find where I live

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OK, I see hydrolyte contains glucose too. OK, so it should be equivalent to pedialyte. You can use it, if they like the taste.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
This may be a bacterial intestinal infection. This would require antibiotics. Please get them to a vet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skrumtuoscatlayd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi I have 12 weeks old tuxedo female who was born from my female cat. But she is still mostly on mothers milk and refuses to eat dry food. All her siblings eat dry food as main food except for her
So she is very light and small compared to my other kittens
What should I do? She does like eating other foods like chickens or some cat edible foods humans est and wet food but just wont eat dry food
Should I keep her on wet food all the time?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, if that's what she likes. Wet food is actually better for her too. And it's not a problem if she keeps nursing as long as her mother will allow it.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a male years ago that kept nursing for a bit over a year, even though he ate regular cat food in addition to the milk. Not that it was a real problem, but we finally decided to keep him away from mom so she'd dry up.