Question of the Day, Wednesday, January 31, 2024

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Whiskers Wednesday! :coolcat: We've had Honda cars for over the past 30 plus years and I definitely would get another. However, if I won the car of my choice on a game show I might consider an Acura RDX SUV which is made by Honda or an Audi Q5 SUV.đźš™

IF YOU WERE A CONTESTANT ON A GAME SHOW AND WON THE CAR OF YOUR CHOICE WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE? (Even if you don’t drive what car do you think you might like?)

Last edited:

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm curious, Winchester Winchester Is Hazel only gasoline? Himself recently, like this month, bought a 2024 Hyundai Tucson plug-in. He really likes it, is slowly learning how to manage all the bells and whistles and doodads. Small battery, good for about 33 miles, which is sufficient to get from home to either of the two larger towns where we go shopping and back home again. It is slow to recharge with a 120 outlet. Since there already was a 240 outlet in the garage (that Himself installed when we only had a smaller generator) he rewired it to use with the Tucson. So now it recharges in about 6 hours. Which, for the driving he does, is just fine.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Rolls Royce Silver Cloud, complete with chauffeur. And for their day off, a British racing green Triumph, a convertible I think.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If it came with all repairs and maintenance for free the entire time I owned the car a Lamborghini. I know I wouldn't drive it much because those Italian sportscars are notorious for being finicky and unreliable. It would be fun for the little I drove it especially since I wouldn't have to pay for any repairs or maintenance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A Rolls Royce Silver Cloud, complete with chauffeur. And for their day off, a British racing green Triumph, a convertible I think.
I don't think the game show network would pay for a chauffeur but why not dream big? :biggrin:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A New Audi Q5, '57-'59 Mercedes Benz 300SL, '56 Packard Carribean Convertible.
I knew a guy who had that model of Mercedes. He had bought it while stationed in Germany, back in the mid-60s, then had it shipped back here when he was discharged. I actually got to ride in it once. Unfortunately, one night while bombing down a country road, he hit a deer and totaled both car and deer.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I plan on having a kid soon-ish, I want an SUV and it would be good to have in Minnesota winters.
My best advice in choosing a good SUV is : Read up on the several brands of cars. Go test drive brands your interested in. Maybe watch a youtube car review. I did all the above before I purchased my latest SUV this past December. P.S.
My DW made it clear that the new SUV have a "Heated Steering Wheel".

Last edited: