Question of the Day, Wednesday, February 14, 2024

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning and Happy Whiskers Wednesday! :lovecat4: Today is Valentine’s Day so in honor of the flowery and sugary holiday here is the Question of the Day.

IF SOMEONE GAVE YOU A GIFT WOULD YOU PREFER FLOWERS OR CANDY?

I love dark chocolate candy, no filling or fruit just plain dark chocolate. I like flowers too but my sweet tooth tells me otherwise.
And here is what I saw on my calendar this morning from Grumpy Cat. :biggrin:

IMG_2250.jpeg

Ella Spell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm a party-pooper. I'm autistic and I have a lot of sensory issues. Two of the biggest are that the smell of chocolate and cut flowers both give me migraines which can last for days. Roses are the worst. Ideally I think I prefer the idea of getting flowers but when my partner used to send them to me I'd end up sick in bed for the rest of the week.

Frown!

How about a spice cake or some caramels? I love brown sugar.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'd enjoy candy more. I love flowers but they aren't as pleasant when they dry out and I feel bad in a way throwing them in the trash. I still have a vase of dried flowers from our last valentines and my graduation almost a year ago lol. I heard of crochet flowers, I think I'd like something like that more.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being practical about it all.roses are my favorite,and I know they're not cheap..... true,the cats would get into them for sure,so chocolate would be a better idea.