Question Of The Day - Tuesday, May 28

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But what if it were a spider/snake hybrid dressed as a clown with an army of insects and big cats all in the dark? ;););)
Clowns are only strange in context, if you've got someone handing out balloons and being all friendly that's fine, but something like Pennywise the dancing clown is another story :help::running:
I had to look Pennywise up, because I haven't seen that. Yeah, Stephen King is pretty strange. John Gacy, yeah, definitely. :shocked::running::help: As for horses, I give them a lot of respect because they're a LOT bigger than me.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love spiders and snakes! I have a spider names Oona! Clowns are only scary in certain situations. I am deathly allergic to bees and wasps, but I am not afraid of them. I also love bats! If a bee, wasp, or bat gets in the house--or a spider or snake--I save them!

I do not believe in hauntings, so, there is that.

I think horses are beautiful from across the field, behind a fence, and on tv. I do not want to be near them, though.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not scared of creepy-crawlies. I have pet snakes and I'd have a tarantula if not for a particularly arachnophobic friend---there are some very pretty ones available in the pet trade. I'd like to have one of those giant African millipedes but they're not as easy to get as they used to be and I haven't gotten around to ordering one online. I'm not scared of dogs unless they intend to be scary. I'm not scared of clowns or costumed characters but if they act odd I'm going to be suspicious (like with any human). I'm not scared of horses but whenever I'm on or around one I'm acutely aware that I could end up like Christopher Reeve with one wrong move so I won't say I'm all that comfortable either. I don't believe in the supernatural so that's out.

I am scared of heights and closed spaces and the dark. Or, more accurately, what might be in the dark that I can't see. Mountain lions aren't common around here but aren't unheard of either. It's worse when it's windy or foggy so I can't rely on my other senses. For heights, I can be in an airplane and look out the window and when I'm in a skyscraper I can get fairly close to the glass. But near a cliff, I'm not getting within 20 feet. So more afraid of falling, I guess. Closed spaces are a big no. I don't even care if it's not dangerous; that's panic time.