Question Of The Day - Thursday 8 August

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone from the desert SW had the fruit from a chain fruit cholla? I'm adding that to my don't like list.
It has the slight taste of whisky, but it is definitely an acquired taste. Not a huge fan.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
there are only a few fruits that i don't eat. the rest i like or love!

i dislike pomegranate -- tried, but not liked. i can't eat pears much, no fresh pears but can eat diced pears in cans of fruit cocktail. and i like a good fresh and perfectly ripe peach, but rarely come across them.

i love oranges -- various types of fresh ones, and simply adore mandarin oranges. i love apples!!! i really like bananas, and have them often enough. i also really like berries of all sorts, and cherries. i love fresh papaya! mangoes and guava are really good, too! fresh grapes are great -- black, red, green......preferably seedless, but i'm fine if they have seeds too. all types of melon! and i enjoy kiwi and star fruit, too. i really like rhubarb! i adore pineapple!

and i love tomatoes, all tomato products, and like avocado but don't eat it often.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Strawberries are my fave; I love most fruit
Least prunes

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite fruit is.....fruit! Seriously, I don't think there's a fruit that I don't like. Maybe apricots. I love all fruit. In the winter, I live on Grannies. In the summer, I live on peaches, nectarines, and plums. We buy lots of grapes and cherries. I like pears, too, but Rick's not fond of them. We're big pineapple fans, especially done on the grill. Lots of bananas in the house. Lots of berries, too. We have a strawberry patch in the garden and several blueberry plants.

I used to buy cantaloupe. Rick doesn't care for it, but our Rainbow Banshee dearly loved her cantaloupe. She could be back in bed and if she heard me cutting through a cantaloupe, she'd be in the kitchen so fast, her little butt would swing around the corner. Same with bananas. She shared a breakfast banana with Rick every day of her life. When she died, it took a while for us to start eating bananas and cantaloupe again.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Favorite: Watermelon, Nectarines, Cherries, Pineapple.
Least Favorite: Bananas, Mangoes, Papayas, most apples except Honeycrisp

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I guess my favorites are blueberries, mangos and watermelon. My least favorite are raspberry and blackberries becausr ofthe seeds

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I love bananas. I'm not really fond of papaya or guava. And I loathe those oversize, hollow, tasteless excuses for strawberries that are all you seem to find now.

I've never tried durian and I'm not sure I ever want to. Something that stinks just isn't for me.