Question Of The Day - Thursday 6 December

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love pineapples and I love pizza, yet somehow I’ve just never tried it. Should I give it a trial run and see what I think of it?

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's the rather terrifying reason-https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/pineapple-mouth-burns
"The pineapple is eating you" picture of the repetitive, moving murdering pineapple was funny and scary at the same time! :flail:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, nothing beats a REALLY fresh pineapple, while in a tropical country, but if you get a decent one from the store it can be almost as good. Let it get just a bit overripe and that's the best, to me.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will pass on pineapple topping on pizza. It makes the pepperoni soggy.

Edit: Maybe crystallized pineapple would work.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I don't mind it. But it's pizza.....what's to mind?! I like hoagie pizza, too, and not many people do. A hoagie pizza is simply the crust, some shredded cheese to cover, chopped lettuce, thinly chopped (and drained) fresh tomatoes, a bit of thinly chopped ham, more cheese, and seasonings. No sauce. And it's really good. We used to get it at the mall, but then I decided I could make it cheaper.

When we have people in for dinner and we do personal pizzas on the grill, I have a huge platter of toppings for everybody to pick their own. And I add diced (and well-drained) pineapple to the platter; believe it or not, the pineapple is usually the first topping gone from the mix. I don't know why, but a lot of people seem to like it.

Now....olives? Why? Why? Ewwwwwww No, no, no, no, no. Disgustingly gross things.