Question Of The Day - Thursday 25 July

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Misty was a neighbor's cat who we fell in love with. She visited us often, stayed with us, slept there, ate there. With her family's consent. They said they were happy she had a safe place to go. When they moved away and took her with them (of course), that lead to out going to the shelter and adopting our precious Swanie and Cynthia.

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Before I get comfortable on a site, I can be a bit of a lurker. I hide in the corners and watch, like a little shadow, until I decide I want to be active. I didn't want a username that was likely to give away personal info, or that I'd be embarrassed about if I met anyone who knew me by it irl, so it ended up being my choice for username various places.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been using this name online since I first got internet in the late '90s. I normally use it in MMOs or on gaming related sites though, not sure why I picked it here instead of "SomeRandomGuy", which I normally use anywhere not gaming related.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MonaLyssa33 is the email I created over a decade ago (and still use). My name is Alyssa and I just made a play on Mona Lisa. The number 33 was chosen because 3 is my favorite number and I think MonaLyssa3 was already taken when I created my email.

Puff Kitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When Nikko was a baby he was nothing but a ball of fluff, so instead of calling him Puff Daddy like the rapper his nickname became Puff Kitty.