Question of the day - Thursday 19 December

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
delicata squash stuffed with chopped apple and a dab of brown sugar
My daughter loves delicata squash. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep eating breakfast.
There's an old saying that goes: Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. So please keep eating your breakfast. ;)

I had oatmeal with blueberries, flaxseed and cashew milk along with a large mug of coffee.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
So please keep eating your breakfast.
I've heard that breakfast is really important, but I've never been able to cope with actual food before noon. I had two mugs of tea and a mug of coffee between waking up, cleaning the house and finishing yoga, which took until 2 pm. Then I had another mug of tea and some sliced tomatoes on toast. I'm really not a breakfast/morning person at all.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
About a cup of warmed up leftover mashed potatoes with feta cheese and fresh-chopped rosemary. And hot sauce. :rolleyes:
I often eat dinner leftovers for breakfast so I might have pasta with veggies or black bean stew or something. On weekends, I love to go out to brunch or hubby makes a big breakfast at home of omelettes, hash browns, maybe some sautéed bell peppers.

I've heard that breakfast is really important, but I've never been able to cope with actual food before noon. I had two mugs of tea and a mug of coffee between waking up, cleaning the house and finishing yoga, which took until 2 pm. Then I had another mug of tea and some sliced tomatoes on toast. I'm really not a breakfast/morning person at all.
I don't know how people go without breakfast. My hubby usually doesn't eat breakfast, either. I have to get some protein in the morning to start my day. And coffee, of course. coffeebath.gif