Question Of The Day - Thursday 16th August

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
No coffee for me, but a few teaspoons of cream in my tea and some honey hits the spot!

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Decaf coffee with creamer only. I like to use powdered creamer at home or half and half at a restaurant, so coffee doesn't get cold. I make iced coffee with unsweetened cocoa, creamer and Stevia.
Decaffeinated hot or iced tea with Stevia at home. I'll drink regular tea when I'm out.

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do like the smell of coffee brewing.
I enjoy drinking tea, especially in the winter when it is cold outside. I like my tea with a little bit of sugar.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For tea I like: strong black tea, if hot just like coffee with cream and sugar, if cold just sugar. Green tea, plain if hot, with honey if cold. Oolong tea hot unsweetened. Earl Grey, with a bit of sugar, not too much. Sometimes with milk (that's a "Foggy London" :D), but usually without.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't drink coffee :barfgreen:

I drink tea, mostly Asian oolong and pu erh types, straight with the occasional black tea like Lipton with honey added to help with a sore throat or cold.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Coffee - Hot and black, please

Tea - In the summer, iced and semi-sweet. I'll take a bit of lemon, if you have it. I prefer mint tea. In the colder months, Earl Grey. Hot.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no coffee here! :headshake: i love decaffeinated tea, though. :yummy: in the warm/hot weather months i prefer cold sweetened tea, and during the winter months it's hot tea -- both with just sugar in it. interesting is that i prefer my cold tea with double the amount of sugar in it, than my hot tea. i like to taste 'just a hint of sweetness'.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm thinking of giving up coffee
:thud:But why? Why would you do such a thing?

I love coffee. I take it very strong with a generous amount of soy milk (I don't do cow) and sugar.

I love tea too. I take English Breakfast, Darjeeling and Earl Grey with just soy milk. Indian Chai tastes better with a spoonful of honey too.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking of giving coffee up because I don't sleep very well when I drink it. I do like decaf black teas like English and Irish Breakfast. Those kinda taste like coffee. :)