Question of the day - Thursday 15 Oct

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
What pattern is it?
I really don't know what it's called or who it was made by. It's a creamy white colour with a wide burnt orange stripe at the top of the jug/cups and around the rim of the plates and saucers.

My grandmother, born in 1919, was the youngest of 8 so I guess they must have got married sometime between 1905 to 1910.

:dunno:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My great-grandmother's Griswold cast iron frying pans. Still look beautiful, still work beautifully. Actually I also have my great-grandmother's rolling pin, cookie cutters, her cinnamon shaker, baked custard bowls and I still use these items. When I'm shaking cinnamon on sticky bun dough, I swear I can hear her saying, "More cinnamon! You can't have too much!" :redheartpump:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My great-grandmother's Griswold cast iron frying pans. Still look beautiful, still work beautifully. Actually I also have my great-grandmother's rolling pin, cookie cutters, her cinnamon shaker, baked custard bowls and I still use these items. When I'm shaking cinnamon on sticky bun dough, I swear I can hear her saying, "More cinnamon! You can't have too much!" :redheartpump:
Lucky you! I agree with her. I love cinnamon. :cloud9: