Question Of The Day - Thursday 14 September

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
used to always untuck the foot of the bed to make a tent so the sheets don't press down on my feet-
Haha, yes, I'm probably the bane of hotel housekeeping's existence, lol. I have to untuck the end of the sheet, drives me crazy to have it tucked in. I only use a blanket at home, top sheets are useless.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This question is not so easy for me. My left foot measures for a narrow width (AA) and my right foot measures for a medium (B). I generally buy an eight in closed in shoes and an 8 1/2 in sandals. and sneakers. I know, that makes no sense, but it is true. Since I broke a toe, I want some room between the end of my foot and things it might come in contact with. So, I have a mixture of shoes in different sizes and widths.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it depends on the shoe! i wear size 11 men's slippers because i like to be able to easily slip them on, even during the winter while wearing thick socks. i pretty much always buy men's shoes and boots, because they seem to be made to last longer, are more durable than women's. :dunno: in men's shoes and boots, i usually wear a size 8. i wear flip flops in the summer, only indoors/around the house. for those, i buy the size 11, so the heels of my feet don't slip off the end of them (i really hate when that happens).