Question Of The Day - Thursday 14 September

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi Everyone :wave3:

Another super easy question for you this Thursday ;)

What is your shoe size ? :soldier:

I'm a UK size 5 :D

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
US size 8 1/2. Oddly, I wore a 9 when I was a teenager. Feet don't usually shrink with age. Maybe they changed the sizes. . .

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't forget to take your pills!!

Growing up I wore an 8. But since I'm older I have a sock thing going on. I must wear socks at all times, except in the shower. So I find a 9 is more comfortable now.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a US size 9 or a 10, depending on the manufacturer, style, etc.

I've pretty much worn the same size ever since I can remember. It was a bit embarrassing though when I was a kid and we'd play dress up in our mothers' clothing, and my mom wore a smaller size shoe than I did. :lol:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last pair of shoes I brought were size 11. I'm getting smaller and my feet are getting bigger just like my ears.

Muffy

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
US 6.5 for sneakers. For dress shoes it depends on the style but either a US 6 or 6.5

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually a 7, but I wear a size 5 when I wear Converse shoes.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually a 7, but I wear a size 5 when I wear Converse shoes.
Converse are sold in men's sizes, which are 2 sizes down from women's sizes.

I prefer men's shoes for boots, because there's more room in the toe. But it's hard to find men's size 6 1/2, unfortunately.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
men's 7 or 7.5 2E or womens 8.5 XWIDE width. I have duck feet. I hate shoes. I own a handful only. I come home and socks come OFF. Always!
I sometimes buy men's shoes because sometimes that is the only size I can find that will fit my big feet. I have to buy the extra wide shoes because of my bunions which are really bad. I also take off my shoes as soon as I come in the house.

Muffy

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate closed shoes. I wear slide sandals or slippers around the house. I have to wear closed shoes at work, but as soon as I get home from work the shoes and socks come off! And I don't wear closed shoes when not at work for as long as I can get away with it. Sadly, I do need to wear boots in the winter, if I want to keep my toes, lol.

My mom says that when I was a baby, I would kick off any socks she put on me, and have a panic attack if I couldn't kick them off (like footie pajamas), so I guess I've always been that way.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
<SNIP>
My mom says that when I was a baby, I would kick off any socks she put on me, and have a panic attack if I couldn't kick them off (like footie pajamas), so I guess I've always been that way.
I HATED footie pjs. I did the same thing. My feet always hot and I just don't like socks on my feet-they pinch and tug on my toes. I don't like sheets. They pull on my toes when sleeping in a bed-I used to always untuck the foot of the bed to make a tent so the sheets don't press down on my feet-then as a teen I got rid of sheets. Only slept with a comforter for that reason. I am still the same.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
9.5 US most of the time, but someone gave me a pair Ugg boots in that size and they
are a bit big so I just wear a thicker sock.