Question of the Day, Sunday, the 27 of December, 2020

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
New Year's Eve: Watch some movies, then tune into the Ball drop for 2021 (🤞🤞🤞 Keeping my fingers crossed for a much better year). Will be drinking some Korbel champagne.

New Year's Day: I will be cooking the New Year's Dinner with my Sis. We are planning on having French Onion Soup, Beef Brisket, Baked Potatoes with sour cream and chives, Sautéed Mushroom and some Veggies Casserole dish (sister's dish). We will also be having Sherry Trifle for dessert.

Looking forward to the New Years!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We do appetizers at home NYE. This year its crab dip, reuben dip, pigs in a blanket and probably a veggie assortment. Usually we do the kid’s countdown on Netflix and then DH dozes till midnight. But this year I’m going to let the kids stay up unless they get nuts on us.

I’m thinking Brinner for NYD. Pancakes, bacon, eggs and hashbrowns. Yummy!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're made with mayo and smell like farts. How can anyone eat that?
I agree. They are horrid. Devil is in the name because that's who invented them. :barfgreen: :devilish:

It will be me and the cats so nothing special planned. I might just make something we can share for dinner but that's nothing unusual around here.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree. They are horrid. Devil is in the name because that's who invented them. :barfgreen: :devilish:

It will be me and the cats so nothing special planned. I might just make something we can share for dinner but that's nothing unusual around here.
It's sweet that you share your meals with your kitties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They enjoy it. It's not every day but at least a few times a week8 I will roast some chicken and they get some of the meat (unseasoned of course). They don't get a lot, just a few bites but they love it.
[QU0TE]
None of my cats would ever eat human food except for Baxter. He ate a cashew nut once. When I was a kid I had an orange Manx that went bersert over my mother's Thamksgiving turkey. He alao liked her spaghetti.