Question Of The Day, Sunday, December 16, 2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first thought is "what day is it?". Having worked that out I think about plans already made for the day.
'what day is it?' is your first thought, and then you think about plans already made for the day!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :)

i usually know what day it is when i wake up, likely because the evening before i've looked over my clipboard of 'to-do's', which lists them by date and day of the week.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first thing I think of-is hurry up I got to use the restroom! :lol: Then if Bee is on me-most of the time she's already left me or is over Tapping Jon on the head for treats or meowing at him. :lol2: Then ask myself what day is it? Because I wake up so foggy minded that it takes me a few minutes to figure out what today is. Then how soon do I need to get up? I don't like to get up..I am a slow riser after rushing off to the restroom-I then lay down, think about these things, flick the news on..drink some herbal mix to wake up...yeah I am NOT a morning person..but I always seem to wake up at 4:30am no matter how late I go to bed..
the first thing you think of is to hurry up, you've got to use the restroom!!! :thumbsup: excellent!! :)

yup, that's one of the first things i think of, too! :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is kind of cheesy, but the first thought I have every morning is to turn over, look at my husband, and think how happy I am he is with me. Even if the cats are being wack-a-doodles at the moment, he is my first thought. We have been together for almost 10 years, and there is not a day that I do not appreciate the fact that he is with me.

My first marriage ended horribly, to say the least. It taught me never to take happiness for granted, and I am so very happy in my marriage.
that's a wonderful thing to think of first each morning!!! :cloud9:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it's a workday I wake up to my alarm and I'm thinking "Noooo! I don't wanna go to work!:bawling:"
If it's a day off I wake up with Buddy laying on me and my thoughts are all warm and fuzzy. I think about how much I love him and wonder why he wants to sleep on my face.:lol:
i can identify with, 'Noooo! I don't wanna go to work!' -- or in my case it's, i don't wanna get up! :agree:

ahhh, having a cat snuggling with me when i wake up! :redheartpump:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubster is up before the crack of early so I don't have to worry about the dogs,and the cats have a feeder so they're good to go.I'll be honest...I want my coffee,no doubt about it,and then a smoke!
the first thing you think of is coffee, and then a smoke!!! :thumbsup: most excellent!! :)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most days it's "what day is it and what do I need to do" and sometimes it's the stupidest thing like suddenly having a good come back to something that was said 6 months ago, or wondering "why didn't you tell that bully in the 3rd grade to eat sh*t instead of cry" etc.
the first thing you think of most days is 'what day is it and what do i need to do'!!! :clap: awesome!! :D

i wonder why our minds wander to those 'stupidest things', first thing in the morning. :think:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"What day is it?" I work Tuesdays to Saturdays with slightly different hours each day, so when I wake up, I'm usually trying to figure out if it's a work day and if it is, when do I have to go in.
the first thing you think of is, 'What day is it?'!!! :thumbsup: great!! :)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rarely wake up "on my own," or 'naturally,' it is always one of the dogs saying "got to go out NOW HuMOM!" Usually it is Frankie. So my first thought is always, can I make it to the door and back to the bathroom, or do I stop first?

Hope that isn't TMI! LOL
that's excellent!!! :thumbsup:

with me, it's always head to the bathroom first. otherwise, it's a given i'll be stopping in the middle of making my cats breakfast.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thought "I have to release the chickens" (I lock them up in a coop at night to keep them safe from predators). After releasing and feeding my 3 feathered girls, I serve a meal to Missy. Then coffee (and breakfast if there is time left).
I'm sorry you have to miss them @maggiedemi.
You're right, chickens are always cheerful in the morning and I love to see them run and chat.

Here they are : matriarch Sussex and the youngsters, Ocha and Uri.

View attachment 266840
your first thought is, 'I have to release the chickens'!!! :clap: that's great!! :D

they're all three very pretty girls, too!! :redheartpump: