Question Of The Day, Sunday, December 16, 2018

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good afternoon! :wave3:

this morning i woke up, and lay in bed going over what i have on my 'to do' list for today.

for today's Question of the Day......

What's the first thing you think about, when you wake up for the day?

i'll start!

for me, it's almost always my 'to do' list for the day. i go over it in my mind, getting ready to get going on it. :agree:

okay, now it's your turn!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Today my first thought was that I wondered if there was a raccoon in the neighborhood that caused the neighbor's husky to be raising such a ruckus :confused2:

But usually my first thought is thinking how charming it is to hear my Big Poppy-cat talking to me, chirping and trilling, telling me it's time for breakfast :dancingblackcat::bigeyes:

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The first thing I do when I get up is feed the animals. Every morning I wonder how the heck my dog has so much energy so early in the morning. He dances, bounces, and whines for food and that's just so much work so early. I can't even walk in a straight line when I get up.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
The first thing I think of-is hurry up I got to use the restroom! :lol: Then if Bee is on me-most of the time she's already left me or is over Tapping Jon on the head for treats or meowing at him. :lol2: Then ask myself what day is it? Because I wake up so foggy minded that it takes me a few minutes to figure out what today is. Then how soon do I need to get up? I don't like to get up..I am a slow riser after rushing off to the restroom-I then lay down, think about these things, flick the news on..drink some herbal mix to wake up...yeah I am NOT a morning person..but I always seem to wake up at 4:30am no matter how late I go to bed..

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is kind of cheesy, but the first thought I have every morning is to turn over, look at my husband, and think how happy I am he is with me. Even if the cats are being wack-a-doodles at the moment, he is my first thought. We have been together for almost 10 years, and there is not a day that I do not appreciate the fact that he is with me.

My first marriage ended horribly, to say the least. It taught me never to take happiness for granted, and I am so very happy in my marriage.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubster is up before the crack of early so I don't have to worry about the dogs,and the cats have a feeder so they're good to go.I'll be honest...I want my coffee,no doubt about it,and then a smoke!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most days it's "what day is it and what do I need to do" and sometimes it's the stupidest thing like suddenly having a good come back to something that was said 6 months ago, or wondering "why didn't you tell that bully in the 3rd grade to eat sh*t instead of cry" etc.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"What day is it?" I work Tuesdays to Saturdays with slightly different hours each day, so when I wake up, I'm usually trying to figure out if it's a work day and if it is, when do I have to go in.