Question Of The Day, Sunday, August 20, 2017

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite summer sheets are the Threshold brand from target. They feel cool and smooth. In the winter I like nice, soft flannel sheets! I keep our comforter on the bed year round. In the summer I'm in and out of it but in the winter I add a plush fleecy blanket and snuggle deep until I get hot and then I'm in and out of it again. :lol:
Threshold brand sheets for the summer months, and your comforter available for use as needed!!! :thumbsup: those sound really very comfortable!! :think:

and soft flannel sheets, a plush fleecy blanket, and comforter during the winter!! :cloud9: great!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Favorite is 600+ Egyptian cotton sheets. No, I can't afford them. I have to make do with considerably less, although I do try to keep the thread count at 350+. For the winter, I like comforters with an electric blanket. I'll put my thermostat at 63 at night. During the summer, when it is set at 72 at night, I want a light quilt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Favorite is 600+ Egyptian cotton sheets. No, I can't afford them. I have to make do with considerably less, although I do try to keep the thread count at 350+. For the winter, I like comforters with an electric blanket. I'll put my thermostat at 63 at night. During the summer, when it is set at 72 at night, I want a light quilt.
ahhh, reasonably high thread count sheets, comforters and an electric blanket during the winters, and a light quilt in the summer months!!! :clap: very nice!!