Question Of The Day, Sunday, April 30, 2017

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
ohh I LOVE a nice steak on the grill! I cook a big bowl of rice in the microwave before I start the steak=cook to medium=then put rice on a platter-put steak on top=let the juices soak into the rice. HEAVEN! I grew up with my dad grilling food. We used to drive 3 towns over to get steak for $.99 a lb and load up the big freezer..we had steak all summer long. Never got tired of it.

Another thing=kielbasa-cut them in sections-in half=baste with barbeque sauce=cook on medium-till the edges get black-oh my goodness. I never understood how I can eat an entire 1lb package but I can..so I don't make it more than 2 times a year.

Last week the local meat shop had Chinese basted pork ribs boneless=I did the same-kept on grill until the edges got black-I like those crispy edges..

gonna try the pizza on the grill...since I prefer it crispy..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohh I LOVE a nice steak on the grill! I cook a big bowl of rice in the microwave before I start the steak=cook to medium=then put rice on a platter-put steak on top=let the juices soak into the rice. HEAVEN! I grew up with my dad grilling food. We used to drive 3 towns over to get steak for $.99 a lb and load up the big freezer..we had steak all summer long. Never got tired of it.

Another thing=kielbasa-cut them in sections-in half=baste with barbeque sauce=cook on medium-till the edges get black-oh my goodness. I never understood how I can eat an entire 1lb package but I can..so I don't make it more than 2 times a year.

Last week the local meat shop had Chinese basted pork ribs boneless=I did the same-kept on grill until the edges got black-I like those crispy edges..

gonna try the pizza on the grill...since I prefer it crispy..
grilled steak!!! :clap: that sounds wonderful, rice on a platter with steak on top and let the juices soak into the rice! :yummy:

mmmm......black, crispy edges! :cloud9:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grilled steak is my favorite. My preference is a bone in rib eye rare with a very light sprinkle of coarse sea salt on both sides. I also like grilled chicken if it has been marinated. Grilled veggies are yummy too. I also like ribs (both beef and pork) grilled with wood smoke and a good rub on them. Of course burgers are great but I tend to cook them inside more. It feels like a waste to get coals going for one or two burgers.

Charcoal grilling only for me.
those all sound very tasty to me!!! :thumbsup: