Question of the Day, Sunday 4th of October, 2020

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Each team at work had the option to perform an 80's song at one of our school assemblies. The group of teachers I worked with chose a song I wouldn't have picked - Footloose. Since I volunteer for a non-profit children's organization I would definitely donate.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would sing La Vie en Rose (a la Edith Piaf) while playing same song on the piano. Then I would write a skit with 2 characters and perform both characters, I would do a free style dance to the tune Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick by Ian Dury and the Blockheads and I would donate money.:silver:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'd lead a kirtan... I'm really used to that. Instrument = harmonium. Some people would wonder what on earth it was all about but then they've learned something. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd donate money. If I started singing (or even worse) dancing, there would be a stampede of people running for the door to escape the horror. All potential donors gone in a flash. :running:
Ha!!!!!! I had tea in my mouth when I read your post, it's now on my jammies!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I'd lead a kirtan... I'm really used to that. Instrument = harmonium. Some people would wonder what on earth it was all about but then they've learned something. :lol:
I'm going to listen to one I found on Youtube. I'd never heard of it but it says it relieves stress and anxiety :yess:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I love cats and cat people so I would donate. I dance like Elaine from friends and cannot carry a tune in a bucket. Believe it is not false modesty - it is best for everyone.
The Little Kicks? Loved that episode!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I've been pondering this. We should enter as a group Denice will organize everything.
Norachan Norachan Laura, could your sing the song that is sung to the tune of The Flintstones?
How does it go again? I bet we'd raise thousands!😉