Question Of The Day, Sunday, 3/17/19

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, you're lucky because dessert is my middle name. ;)

I love to bake and use semisweet chocolate chips or chunks. :yummy:
you love to bake, and you use semisweet chocolate chips or chunks!!! :clap: most excellent!! :D

i've never tried chunks. :think:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I've ever met a chip I didn't like!But....mostly I use semi sweet.
you mostly use semi sweet baking chips, though you like other kinds of baking chips too!!! :thumbsup: that's great!! :)

i use more carob chips, than i do other kinds of baking chips. there were many years that i didn't even use those. it was only when i started buying the carob chips (and carob powder) in bulk, that i was able to enjoy the 'chocolate (like) taste, but with no caffeine in it'. the prices for small(er) packages of carob is quite high.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
peanut butter and carob (I'm non dairy). I think my favorite is cinnamon chips but I've never bought and used them. I like them in scones though. I'd like to try making my own version of a non-diary cinnamon chip scone some day. Even if they come out as heavy as a sodden brick they will at least make the house smell nice.
you like peanut butter chips and carob chips, and your favorite is cinnamon chips!!! :cloud9: great!! :agree:

i really like the cinnamon chips i have. and cinnamon is my favorite spice! anything with cinnamon in it, baking in the oven...does make the home smell wonderful! :redheartpump:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta be chocolate! Mostly semi-sweet because they're so versatile.
you like chocolate baking chips, using mostly semi-sweet!!! :thumbsup: excellent!! :)

i agree, that semi-sweet baking chips are so versatile! i use carob chips, that are semi-sweet. they do well in quite a number of things i make. for example, i use them in cookies, melt them to use in recipes calling for baking chocolate, chop them up in the blender and use them in making carob tapioca pudding or to add into a frosting (like the mint carob chip buttercream, for the carob layer cake, i made for this past Christmas season's special dessert), and i use them in making fudge.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Semi-sweet chocolate chips for me. I will sometimes use butterscotch chips if I make cookies.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only baking chips available here are semi-sweet chocolate, and they're not always in stock. I occasionally used butterscotch chips in the US, but mainly semi-sweet chocolate.
you like semi-sweet baking chips, and occasionally used butterscotch chips (in the US)!!! :clap: very nice!! :D

that's interesting, that semi-sweet are the only baking chips available there, and they're not always in stock! :think:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Semi-sweet chocolate chips for me. I will sometimes use butterscotch chips if I make cookies.
you like semi-sweet chocolate chips, and sometimes will use butterscotch chips in cookies!!! :thumbsup: that's awesome!! :)

similar here -- i use mostly (semi-sweet) carob chips, and will use butterscotch chips occasionally...for some variety. :agree: