Question of the Day, Saturday, April 20

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have Publix, WM and 1 Winn Dixie here. I'm hoping the WD becomes an Aldi since they bought the chain. Some stores will remain WD. Publix is my favorite though.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do the majority of my shopping at Jewel. That's where my mom always took us when I was growing up, so it's habit at this point. Sometimes I'll run to Marianos for something different.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Harris Teeter if I'm shopping in person because it's close and I don't have to check myself out or bag my own groceries.
Food Lion if I'm having groceries delivered because they're a little cheaper.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pretty much only shop at Sam's Club and Costco, will stop at Walmart occasionally for some random stuff that warehouse stores don't have. Oh and the Asian grocery for a few things, might go there once every 3 months or so.

I used to go to Aldi for chocolates but I had to cut out sugar so I really haven't had a reason to go since.

I love Trader Joe's but the closest one is in Omaha so I don't get there too often.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I primarily shop at Hy-Vee and also get my gas and prescriptions from them too because I get gas rewards at their stations. I also shop at Aldi and Trader Joe's, but not as often. The other main chain in my area is Cub and I do shop there, but it's probably once every 4-6 months.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go to Jewel usually. I believe it's owned by Albertson's. I've been going there for so long that I know their stock and plan menus around it. I also go to a local store, Casey's, sometimes. They are more expensive and the selection is limited, but they have the best meat department around. I won't buy hamburger anywhere else and usually buy several pounds when I do. Trader Joe's is near Casey's, but I'm not impressed by TJ.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Aldi's. I don't get to go there often as it is a 30 minute or more drive. I just do the local Wal Mart and Food Lion.