Question Of The Day. Saturday 8th Of September.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My natural hair colour is blonde - As a kid it was platinum! Darkened to a light ash blonde.

Still hasn't darkened further, and typically lightens up during the summer months. I haven't dyed it in a awhile, but the last time I got a blonde smudging/balayage done at a salon, which I loved and still do. Just a couple of shades lighter than my current hair. Regrowth still looks great, healthy and natural. I'll go back again in a few months for a touch up. It's nice since it is an easygoing upkeep - I like upkeeping but nothing demanding.

Sometimes I put in a fun temp colour in, like pinks or blues. Might try Lilac in the future.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't dyed my hair in probably over a decade. My hair color is a medium brown. My mom was (jokingly) disappointed that all her kids ended up with brown hair. She was blonde as a kid and she's still hoping that she'll end up with blonde grandkids, but I'm the only one where that is still a possibility since I'm single. My brother is engaged to a woman with dark brown hair and their kids likely won't have blonde hair and my sister is married to a man who is Vietnamese so their two girls will never end up with natural blonde hair.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born with black hair that quickly turned very light blond when I was an infant!
I had very light blonde hair in my kindergarten photo. It turned darker as I got into high school and college to being about a medium brown now for many years.

Funny how hair color can change so much.:dunno: :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
. I almost dyed it forest green early this Summer
I used to have mine Tropical Green when I was in art college. Tropical Green with Magenta streaks. You've got to have the right skin tone to pull it off though.

:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine's brown. Brownish brown to be precise. I almost dyed it forest green early this Summer but at the last moment I didn't - and that's the last time I set a full can of paint on top of a ladder!
You mean to tell me the thought of being a red head never tickled your fancy?
Damn kids making me laugh...

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My natural color was (in the younger days) light brown with reddish highlights. Now it's light brown with less reddish highlights and more silver/gray/white highlights. Well, it would be if I let it grow out. Yeah. That's not going to happen. My grandma colored her hair until her last day. I will be following in her footsteps. I color it ash brown- either light or medium depending on my mood. I like both of them.

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very dark hair, almost coffee colored but turns reddish in the sun. :dunno: