Question Of The Day. Saturday 23rd Of February

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
The big allergy for me are fly and ant bites. Most people don’t hardly notice them and I get massive welts and bruises. Other than those I get sneezy from some flowering plants like Amarylis and Tulips and budding trees.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What am I not allergic to? If it's an environmental allergy I probably have it to some degree. Birds are honestly probably my worst one. But it's not uncommon for me to brush against something and get a random reaction. Chemicals, especially artifical scents, can cause problems. I am developing some food allergies too. As of right now, no medicines.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think so or else potatoes would bother me. They are high in potassium.

My mom has told me that I would throw up baby food with bananas.
My mom has told me that I would throw up baby food with bananas.[/QUOTE]

My mom never mentioned it specifically, but she mentioned I was a "pukey" baby. Haha! I developed my allergy to cucumbers and zucchini a few years ago and was so sad!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't have any food or medicine allergies but I seem to be allergic to every kind of pollen on the planet. :cringe: Pollen season is starting early here, too, and I'm feeling it.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No allergies that I know of. I eat gluten free because of what I believe is a wheat intolerance.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I threw up from any baby food, but because of the texture not the contents. It took my mom a while to figure out she had to hand-mash foods and leave them a little chunky so I wouldn't gag on it. If I'm not careful about how I eat it I still gag on smooth foods, like pudding or pureed squash.

An intolerance to smooth food? :D