Question of the Day - Monday, March 4, 2024

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to wear heels most days to work, not real high stilettos but heels. I still have them in the closet. I tried on a pair a while ago and I couldn't believe I used to wear those most days.
I always found them extremely painful when trying on. I couldn't take having all my weight on the balls of my feet. Besides, I have flat, very pronated feet, and my left leg is half an inch shorter than my right, so heels were never going to be a good idea! (Plus they're so bad for the Achilles tendon.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to wear heels most days to work, not real high stilettos but heels. I still have them in the closet. I tried on a pair a while ago and I couldn't believe I used to wear those most days.
I managed wedges for the first time since my teenager was born last summer. I added stick in gel arch supports. :paperbag: Back in college I worked on my feet in chunky heel boots. I do miss heels to a degree because it's really had to find dressy shoes in the winter especially. Most flats look awful on me and still don't have arch support. I have a size 11 feet after having kids. Shoe shopping got really frustrating!