Question of the Day - Monday, February 7, 2022

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use the mealime app for my grocery list. It puts in anything they need for their recipes and I just add what I need (those show up in italics). I have it set to hide things once I cross them off so my list gets shorter. I went last night, so I just changed it for the screenshot.

View attachment 410197

I have a small white board for things that aren't every day type things like feeding the cats or scooping the litter box. I'm good at remembering things that are in my routine, but if it's something I don't normally do, I have to write it down. I made a paper list if stuff to do and bring for J's party, for example.
That's a interesting app. I wasn't aware that something like that existed. Thanks for posting.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use my notes app on my phone for immediate tasks, but also have a calendar and bullet journal for longer term tasks.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The older I get the more I have to make lists. I always make a grocery list and often if I leave to go do errands I will make a list of where I need to go if it is a lot of places. I make lists of things I need to do around the house too so I won't forget. There's a few things I have been meaning to do all week so I made a list a little while ago so I won't forget when I get back from my appointment.