Question of the Day - March 25th!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm always up before the alarm these days. I'll set it to ring, but I'm out of bed a half hour beforehand because it's so light outside.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to leap out of bed as soon as it went off ( Kitty yelling in my ear didn`t help! ) but now I have to take medication that makes me sleepy and sometimes the snooze is pressed 7 or 8 times before I get up

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My alarm clock has 2 alarms. I set one of them for 10 minutes before I want to get up, and one for when I want to get up. Usually one is set for 7:20 and one for 7:30 if I have to work in the morning. I turn the first one off and get up right when the second goes off.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whats an alarm clock
Fortunately I wake up around 5am most mornings without the aid of an alarm, that includes Saturdays and Sundays. And once I am awake I out of bed. The wife hates it as she says I never stay in bed at the weekends and rest

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I normally hit the snooze button once or twice
I set my alarm extra early in anticipation of hitting the snooze button so i "trick" myself into thinking i'm sleeping in

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one alarm set for 4 am, and the other one set for 4:15 am. If the cats don't harass and harangue me unmercifully to be fed, I am a fifteen minute snoozer.

katya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It depends on if I'm waking up to go to work or not.

If It's a work day the alarm goes off at 6:00 I yawn and stretch for a minute. Then I'm up and out the door between 6:15-6:20.

If I'm not working or there's nothing to get up for I'll keep hitting snooze sometimes till my alarm stop completely.