Question of the Day, Friday, September 2

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in a barn :D. It's literally an old barn that the last owner remodeled into a home. The upstairs is still just a hayloft, with hay still in the corners and everything! I may finish the loft someday. I have 6 1/2 acres but I'm not getting full use of them :/. Because it's on the highway so I'm afraid to let the dogs run around unleashed. I need to fence more of the property before I'm comfortable with that. I'm not sure when the barn was built but the last owners left an old b&w photograph of the barn when it was new, with the children wearing Little House on the Prairie type clothes. So more than 100 years old, at least.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, the guy who did the remodeling insulated heavily. It's really very cozy. But I'm afraid the loft would be hard to heat :/. Ah well, it'll be a few years before I can afford to do anything anyway.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I live in a cabin in the middle of the woods. Well, in the middle of The Suicide Forest to be exact.

It's pretty small. Large living area, bathroom, kitchen and office downstairs. Bedroom upstairs, but it's all open-plan loft style which means the office and bathroom are the only rooms with doors.

The best thing about it is the huge back yard which I have fenced off for the cat's enclosure.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We built a home on the same property where I was raised as a child. It is like a dream come true. The house is a single family dwelling. It is a 2400 square foot brick home in the country on almost three acres of land. I am finally home.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am currantly between flats i am moving from a spacious one bed one bathroom fat to a three bed flat which is rather large so the cats will have their own little room for a night so they dont disturb me