question of the day - friday june 3rd

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been fortunate enough to meet a couple TCSers years ago when we had a meetup. Neither are active here now; but I have stayed in touch with one and gotten together again with our kids.

I think there are a few people I might enjoy getting together with for dinner or something. But if there is meeting CATS involved that list would probably grow quite a lot... :biggrin:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Agreed with Lari and Neely. All of you have been SO helpful, humorous, insightful…I almost feel as if I AM ‘meeting’ you! Paul, we haven’t forgotten you and when we all overcome this present struggle, count me in for the rebuild! I’ll come shake your hand meet you for real and move the rubble.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's so many people on here who I would love to meet in person. You are one of those people. But it's a long way to travel for a coffee and cat cuddle. So until I win the lottery and can afford a private jet, thankyou everyone just for being here and showing me that the Internet has nice places to be.:)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Thanks strider rose strider rose , N NY cat man and Maria Bayote Maria Bayote :cloud9: Me too! I think there are so many here I love already and the rest I would love the minute we meet that I really need to get that cat caravan going and Flotilla of boats so we can do some big time meet and greet trips! We need to add planes to that too! Lol Cat tour 2022? Banjo can be our tour guide. If all the cats can ride too…..cat party!:clapcat:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited: