Question Of The Day Friday August 23rd

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have a split ring with my keys and my old dog tag, with a carabiner to hook it to a belt loop

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have this but in a different pattern:

One of the rings has my keys. The other ring has store loyalty cards.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When my youngest graduated college I bought a key ring to remind me where my bank account went. When she went to grad school I told her to get a part-time job. ;)

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Regular key chain has WW1 dog tags on it with regular keys to the house, the shop, the truck, etc etc.
Non regular key chain has a billion keys on it to every door in the house, and every little lockable device I didn't even know we had as well as spares to the garages. When I hang it up on the key rack the entire rack groans and tilts sideways.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my remote for the car and the car key.Attached to that is a brass # 3 and a black GM Goodwrench #3 ,then there's one with the front door keys,another for the back door keys and one for the truck.That's enough for me!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've used the same one for about 15 years now, it's a Magic Hat brewery bottle opener ring. Not like those really small ones that you get as freebies anywhere companies are giving away freebies, this is a decent sized one, flat and a little longer than my keys,with the Magic Hat star logo kind of cut into the metal.

My car key fob thing I do have on one of those little bottle openers that said Clif Bar (they're my company's biggest customer), but that usually just stays in the bottom of my purse since I dont need to press a button to open or turn on the car.

Simple, doesn't take up much space, and its always good to have a bottle opener!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have so many key chains, but currently, on my "main" set of keys I have a beer brand fabric ribbon thing that allows you to wear it around your neck (I don't know what they are called) and a plush Spiderman head. My keys are easy to find in my giant purses.
Some of my "useful" key chains like a mini flashlight, swiss army knife, pen and bottle opener, I have them all hooked together in my purse. They used to be on my keys but it was getting to be too much. I also have one of those things that have a blade for cutting a seat belt and a thing for breaking vehicle glass if ever you're in an accident, so you can get out.
I also have several pretty or "cool" key chains that I use for or sets of keys that are not my "daily" (house, work, car) keys. Like a jeweled peacock design, a colorful beetle encased in resin, a big "J", a beaded design thing, a pewter cat, a plush cat head,...and SO many more.
I think I need help.:rolleyes:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i used to have a keychain with a little California Raisin figure attached to it -- i loved that, but it finally wore down and apart. so now i just have several key rings, attached together, and a heavy carabiner type thing on it.