Question of the Day, Friday, April 9

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3:

Kind of a silly question, but they were talking about this on another forum and I wanted to see how you all did it.

When you make a sandwich, do you use a paper towel or plate for your sandwich or do you put your bread directly on your countertop?

I use either a paper towel or, more often, will use a saucer. We don't use paper plates at all, so will get a saucer out of the cupboard and prepare my sandwich on the plate. I never put food directly on the countertop. Not with 4 feline counter-surfers in the kitchen!

What about you? Are you a "directly on the counter" person or a "paper towel or a plate" person?

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: used to be just on the counter before graycie now its paper plates even though i clean my counters more than twice a day i live in apartments so the cleaner i keep my home the less reason the ants,roaches want to invade:lol:plus graycie has no interest in human food i prefer to keep it that way if i can pretty sure she roams the counters at night while i sleep also:lol:

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I very rarely use my counter for that as my space is so limited.Usually everything gets put on the dining room table and prepared from there.If it's me making the sandwich,I grab the roll of paper towels...he will get a small plate.