Question Of The Day, Friday, April 20

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meringues.

I also like snickerdoodles.

I have a sweet tooth so this is a tricky question.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
What a surprise.. Winchester with a cookie thread. :lol:

Anzacs. Easy to make and delicious.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I get a chance I will post the recipe in the foodies section. I also have a blue ribbon recipe for sugar cookies somewhere...
We won't complain if you feel like posting that one too. Since you'll already be there.. :yess: :wave3:

I'm not a big cookie person but I do like the simple ones. Sugar, shortbread and snickerdoodles would be my top 3. I love pecans and I do like coconut so... :yummy:

I used to make chocolate chip cookies a lot so I am totally burned out on them. :disappointed:

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We won't complain if you feel like posting that one too. Since you'll already be there.. :yess: :wave3:

I'm not a big cookie person but I do like the simple ones. Sugar, shortbread and snickerdoodles would be my top 3. I love pecans and I do like coconut so... :yummy:

I used to make chocolate chip cookies a lot so I am totally burned out on them. :disappointed:
Posting them now in the food section.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for me, it's oatmeal peanut butter cookies! :cloud9: i simply adore them. in fact, there have been times that i've had oatmeal peanut butter cookies for my dinner! :paperbag: regular peanut butter cookies can be so...dry, but oatmeal in peanut butter cookies makes them into a truly excellent cookie! :yummy:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I tried four cookie recipes from The Perfect Cookie: A chewy Sugar Cookie; Oatmeal, Dried Cherry and Pecan; Peanut Butter Fudgy Cookies, and their version of Snickerdoodles. We both like the sugar cookies, I really like the oatmeal cookies; Rick said they were pretty good. The Snickerdoodles taste like my own Betty Crocker version, just larger. And the Peanut Butter Fudgy Cookies are a sugar cookie shell with peanut butter mousse piped into the shell. They're Ok....I don't care for cream cheese and it called for 8 ounces, so not my favorite.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for me, it's oatmeal peanut butter cookies! :cloud9: i simply adore them. in fact, there have been times that i've had oatmeal peanut butter cookies for my dinner! :paperbag: regular peanut butter cookies can be so...dry, but oatmeal in peanut butter cookies makes them into a truly excellent cookie! :yummy:
Oatmeal in any kind of cookie makes it better.