Question Of The Day, December 14

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I usually have at least half a dozen things I'm supposed to do but recently I broke my toe which means I can't go for long walks or do a lot of yard work, so a lot of the inside projects have been finished.

I'm half way through making some flat cushions that will fit in the upstairs window sill. I noticed the window sill was looking a bit grubby, I've already cleaned, sanded and repainted that. It's a nice wide one, so the cats like to sit up there. They're going to like it even more once the cushions are finished.

Then I've got to finish the end of year letter to the in-laws, sort out the cupboard under the stairs, work out what emergency supplies we'll need in case we get snowed in this winter, finish reading through the new textbook downloads one of the schools I work for sent me, decide what level students they'll be best for and...... that's maybe all.

It's a good job I don't have a TV.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My list is endless. Super short term is Christmas cards and baking cookies.

The around the house list is huge and has to do with cleaning out and going through various storage areas here in teh house, repainting things, etc.

The personal just for me thing though is picking up my camera again. It used to be such a part of me and I really haven't spent any time on it in quite a few years.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watering my cacti! I was meant to water them last week but was too busy. I'll probably water them some time tonight - thank goodness cacti are hardy plants that can go without much watering (mine require a month per water and I watered them last around this time last month).

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watering my cacti! I was meant to water them last week but was too busy. I'll probably water them some time tonight - thank goodness cacti are hardy plants that can go without much watering (mine require a month per water and I watered them last around this time last month).
They can actually go longer than that if they have to. As long as there is moisture in the air, which there is in London. But, they do start to look peckid if they go too long.