Question Of The Day 6 October, 2019

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not big on hot drinks, but I suppose I'd go with hot cocoa. My favorite cold drink (other than water) is Diet Cherry 7-Up. I had weight loss surgery 2.5 years ago and can't drink anything while I eat (or 30 minutes before or after), so I don't ever eat anything with those drinks.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my coffee in the morning,half decaf with hazelnut creamer.I usually don't have anything to eat with it as I'm not really a breakfast person.The rest of the day I usually don't drink much,but when I do it's usually just water.In the winter,I get cravings for hot tea,and it's almost always zhenas ultimate green tea.Once in awhile.for something cold,I dearly love me a Dr. Pepper,but not often.Don't have to eat anything with it.
I'm taking a liking to hot green tea. Can't stand it cold though.
Every so often in the winter, it's nice to have a hot cup of cocoa :drinking: (That guy looks like he's drinking beer but we'll pretend it's cocoa.)

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Chai with lots of sugar and occasionally milk. Cocoa, no marshmallows,is second. I don't eat anything with them.

First I absolutely have to have to have my Dr. Pepper. A strong second is very sweet iced tea. It goes with a meal or just by itself.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm taking a liking to hot green tea. Can't stand it cold though.
Every so often in the winter, it's nice to have a hot cup of cocoa :drinking: (That guy looks like he's drinking beer but we'll pretend it's cocoa.)
My daughter-in-law gave me a can of this one year for Christmas and I have been hung up on it ever since.My hubby is the hot chocolate lover :)

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I drink a mug of hot, black coffee every morning while Rick drinks his coffee iced (thank you, Keurig!). Usually I drink my coffee without anything to eat with it, unless we have something on hand, like cookies or a piece of cake.

I dearly love a cold Pepsi, into a cold glass, with lots of shaved ice. Again, I can drink my Pepsi without anything to eat with it, although I would never turn down a bowl of pretzels or chips.

Those are my absolute favorites.
Gotta have the shaved ice with (Diet, in my case) Pepsi! Cubes won't do. DH thinks I'm crazy, but I think shaved ice makes it taste better.